Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheMightyQuinn said:
squirtyflower said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ladies and gents, I reveal to you a snake in southern clothing...

'Our taxes'?

Arsenal are CHEATS.

Difference between me and you is I don't go on Arse boards acting the big man they moan when someone pulls my card.

A northern version of Chelsea? I'd ban you for that, I'd love you to say that aloud near me to be honest.

Your club was known for being boring, then it was known for cheating now it's known for not winning shit.

Lucky for you the mods love this rainbow nation shit on here and dislike me or I'd tell you what I really thought of you and your vile southern opinions. Scum.

-- Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 pm --

No chance mate.

More chance we'll be silenced for daring to call this prick out.
He's been axed TMQ

Good.

Now do the right thing and give us his details, he said some things I won't let lie and as a result need to sort him out properly.
Data protection act and all that mate

but please remember that some of these cunts wind us up too

$%28KGrHqIOKp0FGQwBTl8HBRtE6Ww46g~~60_35.JPG
at 200 miles

squirtyflower said:

but please remember that some of these ***** wind up us too

I like to push the away fans on here around a bit initially see how they respond, the cool ones give it back without being dicks, the dicks reveal themselves.

I'm Batman.

TheMightyQuinn said:
squirtyflower said:

but please remember that some of these ***** wind up us too

I like to push the away fans on here around a bit initially see how they respond, the cool ones give it back without being dicks, the dicks reveal themselves.

I'm Batman.
Robin's in the United thread, apparently not till mid January though

squirtyflower said:
aguero93:20 said:
squirtyflower said:
I have the patience of Job, but you have worn it thinner than your trophy run, bye
ah well, he wasn't gonna come back after the match tomorrow anyways :D
Sorry about that but Manchester is my shithole and I'm not having some southern softy pussy calling it that
no apologies needed, good riddance to the prick.

Gaylord du Bois said:
If we're firing tomorrow they will get an absolute fuckin battering.The end.

The biggest match in europe this weekend is on saturday morning. Two of best team teams in england with the best two attacks and midfields going for it. Its going to be epic and its going be amazing. May the best team win or draw.

I think we can do something amazing tommrow but we see. If win we sent a statement out to whole league. if city win then they sent a statement out. I take a draw to be honest or a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.