Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're looking up at us, table doesnt lie.

Dserved win for you and another good home display. Good for the rest of us that you dont play that well away,

AwayDay said:
mcfclovin88 said:
AwayDay said:
I suggest you start reading my posts before commenting.

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:14 pm --

Being a supporter of a football club is no excuse for stupidity. I could come on here and say yeh we are going to walk it, we have more heart than city, they don't deserve anything . Its football vs billionaire owners today and football will always come out on top. Just random talk like that sounds good but it doesn't really mean anything.

This is what I posted , the reaction to this.....OH DEAR

I will put it down to pre match nerves getting to you, usually your a more intelligent bunch :)

You're.

I see you're not at the game

Nope I wasn't, next you'll be asking if I'm a glory hunter. Nope supported city for a long time, but being ill and bed ridden means I can't go to the games anymore. 6-3 eat a dick, you ****.

Well deserved win and a great performance from City. Probably a very entertaining game for neutrals with at least 5 top goals. But frustrating from my point of view regarding the way we gave away balls so cheaply time and time again. We still looked jaded. A bit better than against Napoli but surely not on our A game. Not to take anything away from a convincing performance and win. This was a deadly performance from City!
[Tips hat, takes coat, leaves]

Ozil fucked of the pitch and Mertesacker not happy with him!

Things starting to fall apart when its getting tough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.