Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
foetus said:
2 words to describe that performance from le arse

OH DEAR

Haha, definitely need a lie down after this......kind of went how I expected it, still top , city will win every home game this season, hopefully for us they carry on throwing points away.... I believe we saw the champions today , it was a fantastic game , shame it had 3 points riding on it. Would have been the perfect exhibition match.

Pissing myself laughing at the "We're still ahead of you" comments. Not only does this win dent the Arsenal players confidence it also shows other teams that Arsenal can be got at and will give them more confidence when playing against them.

We just need to regroup for the Chelsea game at home, its a huge one. 6-3 but its 3 pts, it can happen.

Beat Chelsea and I still think we can go on and win the title. Its there to be won this year, no outstanding sides in the league.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:53 pm --<br /><br />
RandomJ said:
Pissing myself laughing at the "We're still ahead of you" comments. Not only does this win dent the Arsenal players confidence it also shows other teams that Arsenal can be got at and will give them more confidence when playing against them.

This is what you hope, we'll see in the next game but I guarantee we wont fall away, its one game.

City home is the hardest game of the year.

AwayDay said:
foetus said:
2 words to describe that performance from le arse

OH DEAR

Haha, definitely need a lie down after this......kind of went how I expected it, still top , city will win every home game this season, hopefully for us they carry on throwing points away.... I believe we saw the champions today , it was a fantastic game , shame it had 3 points riding on it. Would have been the perfect exhibition match.
Fair play mate

RandomJ said:

It doesn't really dent the confidence of the players, it was hardly a shock this loss. This arsenal team have no delusions of grandeur like 10 years ago, they know they are nowhere near favourites to win the title. This is why I said before the game I got this down as a sure loss and got lambasted at the lack of poetry in my support. We will play out this season very much based on the league table, the whole point of having a cushion at the top is because away at city/utd and probably Chelsea, we will lose.

It was a freak game though in terms of defending, from both teams. If city are to fail it wont be in the big games, it will be at the likes of sunderland away.

Good one for the neutrals and City fans. They could have scored 10 and we could have had 6 if pens/offsides were given. Crazy game.

Alot of seriously poor defending on our part but despite conceding 6, I thought we played alot better than United or Spurs did at City.

Crucial was the Silva goal at 3-2 when we were dominant.....such a poor goal from our pov.

jlc09 said:
We just need to regroup for the Chelsea game at home, its a huge one. 6-3 but its 3 pts, it can happen.

Beat Chelsea and I still think we can go on and win the title. Its there to be won this year, no outstanding sides in the league.

-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:53 pm --

RandomJ said:

This is what you hope, we'll see in the next game but I guarantee we wont fall away, its one game.

'No outstanding sides in the league'

We've just scored NINE goals in 2 games against you and Bayern fucking Muinich.

You're delusion is worrying as fuck, even for an Arsenal fan.

Stoned Rose said:
jlc09 said:

Beat Chelsea and I still think we can go on and win the title. Its there to be won this year, no outstanding sides in the league.

RandomJ said:

And yet you came second in that group and are second in the league. You're an outstanding side at home for sure but not away from home.

jlc09 said:
Stoned Rose said:
jlc09 said:

And yet you came second in that group and are second in the league. You're an outstanding side at home for sure but not away from home.

Perfect away record in the CL son. Prem away record much improved over the last few games. Keep clutching those straws whilst u watch the best team in the league slice you open for 90 minutes again on MOTD tonight.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:08 pm --<br /><br />Some crackers on the Arsenal Mania forum:

Man Citys goal scorers alone cost as much as our entire squad.

So we're not only better than you we're richer to.

Mwahahaha.

The questions of Manchester city remain, how can they be so amazing at home and so bad away?

For arsenal, can we stay top till January when the fixture list becomes very kind, especially with Koscielny seemingly out. Getting very interesting now, this was never going to be an invincible unbeaten season, champions could end up with 6+ defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.