Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityvstoke said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Sorry if mentioned before, did I see one of the Arsenal players give the middle finger to City fans?
No big deal (so why mention it then I hear you ask!) just wondering if anyone else saw it

In the Kippax..yeah.....To be fair he was being called a c.unt and WANKER WANKER

Truth hurts

It was wilshere, he is a bit of a c.unt to be fair, not happy with his attitude or his form right now.

AwayDay said:
samharris said:
AwayDay said:
I'd rather be top than second. Whatever month it is . Cant believe some people are trying to argue otherwise !

yeah well done..youre top of the league..congratulations...tell me this..when was the last time the team at the top of the prem conceeded 6 goals in a game..

matter of time pal..matter of time..

We are going to be the first team to concede 6 and win the title, HISTORY!!!!

Not sure a team has lost 4 away from home and won the league before too but all these are minor stats, I am not saying we will win the league, just that we are hardly in crisis being in the position everyone wants to be in, and its very gratifying to see Man city fans being so pleased at being beneath us in the table, if we were both offered that before the season you would have been livid, Id have thought the world has gone mad.
No reflection on today's game you totally deserved it. Awesome at home, but it will be the away form that decides if city win it or not.

Agree. city won,t win the league if they carry on with their away form at present. But you deserved it today. Still if we keep our consistency fancy us to win the league as we got top all round team and got pod and ox to come back.

samharris said:
gooner2 said:
samharris said:
yeah well done..youre top of the league..congratulations...tell me this..when was the last time the team at the top of the prem conceeded 6 goals in a game..

United let in 6 at southampton and 5 at newcastle but still won the league that season in 1996. its about being consistent which is why we still top. but you were better team today so well done on that. if you had any defence and defensive midfielder you would win the league at a canter

errr losing 6-3 isnt consistent..oh and by the way..we are the highest scorers in Europe..

Thats EUROPE by the way!!!, thats that fucking big place next to Asia..

your funny Sam 8-)

AwayDay said:
samharris said:
AwayDay said:
I'd rather be top than second. Whatever month it is . Cant believe some people are trying to argue otherwise !

Not sure a team has lost 4 away from home and won the league before too but all these are minor stats, I am not saying we will win the league, just that we are hardly in crisis being in the position everyone wants to be in, and its very gratifying to see Man city fans being so pleased at being beneath us in the table, if we were both offered that before the season you would have been livid, Id have thought the world has gone mad.
No reflection on today's game you totally deserved it. Awesome at home, but it will be the away form that decides if city win it or not.
They have;

And not that long ago!

AwayDay said:
samharris said:
AwayDay said:

so what you are saying is that opur away form is porr yet half way through the season we are only 3 points behind you..

we will catch up ,we will overtake and you will not win the title..you have reached your peak..we havent.

AwayDay said:
samharris said:
AwayDay said:

A bit of friendly advice mate.
Put the crack pipe down, log your computer off, and arrange a psychiatric evaluation first thing Monday morning.

gooner2 said:
AwayDay said:
samharris said:

Agree. city won,t win the league if they carry on with their away form at present. But you deserved it today. Still if we keep our consistency fancy us to win the league as we got top all round team and got pod and ox to come back.
You do know your consistency is falling apart at this moment?

AwayDay said:
mancityvstoke said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Sorry if mentioned before, did I see one of the Arsenal players give the middle finger to City fans?
No big deal (so why mention it then I hear you ask!) just wondering if anyone else saw it

In the Kippax..yeah.....To be fair he was being called a c.unt and WANKER WANKER

Truth hurts

It was wilshere, he is a bit of a c.unt to be fair, not happy with his attitude or his form right now.

wiltshire was getting dogs off the city fans in 112 to 108. i`d of been tempted to give it back in fairness

AwayDay said:
alky313 said:
I hope Arsenal win next week to be honest. Chelsea are our biggest rivals. Arsenal won't make it to February with a lead.

I hope arsenal win too

People said same after we lost to united but we then won three in row in league. We good enough to beat chelsea, west ham and newcastle. we be fresh after nine days off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.