Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody see Mertesacker giving Marty Feldman a bollocking at FT;

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/h2DXPO3LUWp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/h2DXPO3LUWp</a>

Apparently it was for trudging off without acknowledging the Arsenal fans!

jimharri said:

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/h2DXPO3LUWp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/h2DXPO3LUWp</a>

Well done per. ozil tottally out of order walking off. hopefully they make up though

AwayDay said:
TFC said:
AwayDay said:
Not gloating just telling facts, the facts are you would swap league positions with us, until that's no longer the case you cant gloat yourself.
At the start of the season we were the team that will drop out of the top 4 to be replaced by Spurs, now people are questioning our title credentials. I cant get too pessimistic about it, it would be a massive over achievement if we win the title but while we are at the top everyone wants to be in our position.

In a distance race you will often see a pacemaker start out strong and run clear of the pack. Unfortunately for him, the stronger runners soon catch him up as he starts to flag and by the end of the race, he is a distant memory as the eventual winner strides past the finish line. Position now means fuck all, sitting right on the pacemakers shoulder as he starts to breathe heavily? No place we'd rather be.

I'd rather be top than second. Whatever month it is . Cant believe some people are trying to argue otherwise !
Make the most of it because you've not got a hope of being there come the end of the season. #again

gooner2 said:
jimharri said:

Well done per. ozil tottally out of order walking off. hopefully they make up though

So this 'pasting' you told me wasn't possible, any thoughts??

You were warned, the prem hasn't seen an attack like this since troy!!!

AwayDay said:
TFC said:
AwayDay said:
Not gloating just telling facts, the facts are you would swap league positions with us, until that's no longer the case you cant gloat yourself.
At the start of the season we were the team that will drop out of the top 4 to be replaced by Spurs, now people are questioning our title credentials. I cant get too pessimistic about it, it would be a massive over achievement if we win the title but while we are at the top everyone wants to be in our position.

In a distance race you will often see a pacemaker start out strong and run clear of the pack. Unfortunately for him, the stronger runners soon catch him up as he starts to flag and by the end of the race, he is a distant memory as the eventual winner strides past the finish line. Position now means fuck all, sitting right on the pacemakers shoulder as he starts to breathe heavily? No place we'd rather be.

I'd rather be top than second. Whatever month it is . Cant believe some people are trying to argue otherwise !

Well done to city to be fair. better team and deserved to win. both teams defended like amateurs and that worst we been at the back all season. We were far to open today and gave them to much space. you can,t give the best attack in league the space we did.

saying that plus was walcott was magnificent and we kept causing their poor back four issues at 3-1 down and at 5-2 down. we first team in league to score 3 at city which shows no issues with our attack. we just were not good enough at the back.

still top of the league by three points. hope palace get result second half at chelsea. causing them issues at present. anyway beat chelsea next week, stay top and all is good in world with four points from three tough games.

AwayDay said:
TFC said:
AwayDay said:

yeah well done..youre top of the league..congratulations...tell me this..when was the last time the team at the top of the prem conceeded 6 goals in a game..

matter of time pal..matter of time..

AwayDay said:
TFC said:
AwayDay said:

Yes, I would rather be top than second.
But I would also rather be a supporter of a team that has just dicked the best club team in Europe and the current leaders in one week whilst scoring nine goals in the process, because that suggests to me a team very much on the up.
Whereas your shambles today suggests...
...I'll let you join the dots here.

samharris said:
AwayDay said:
TFC said:

yeah well done..youre top of the league..congratulations...tell me this..when was the last time the team at the top of the prem conceeded 6 goals in a game..

matter of time pal..matter of time..

United let in 6 at southampton and 5 at newcastle but still won the league that season in 1996. its about being consistent which is why we still top. but you were better team today so well done on that. if you had any defence and defensive midfielder you would win the league at a canter

gooner2 said:
AwayDay said:
TFC said:

Well done to city to be fair. better team and deserved to win. both teams defended like amateurs and that worst we been at the back all season. We were far to open today and gave them to much space. you can,t give the best attack in league the space we did.

saying that plus was walcott was magnificent and we kept causing their poor back four issues at 3-1 down and at 5-2 down. we first team in league to score 3 at city which shows no issues with our attack. we just were not good enough at the back.

still top of the league by three points. hope palace get result second half at chelsea. causing them issues at present. anyway beat chelsea next week, stay top and all is good in world with four points from three tough games.

And last week it was 6 points,and the week before that it was 8 points...

can you see where Im going ??

gooner2 said:
jimharri said:

See Navas in the background watching it? He's like ''what the fuck''!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.