Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
corky1970 said:
bluevengence said:
Tarqins...don`t you just love em... <a class="postlink" href="http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2401&page=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showt ... 401&page=6</a>

thick ***** dony realise they have billionaire owners

christ deluded just like the bin dippers

as long as the sugar daddies are American or white its different

Not only that, it seems that billionaire owners are ok as long as they can't be arsed investing any of their own money into a club, or even take money out of it. However, a billionaire owner that goes to the trouble of investing considerable sums of money into a football club is an evil that should be stamped out.

You really couldn't make this shit up.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
I see arseholes have put in a bid of £40 million for a player. Can someone explain how this is a 'good' thing for football?

Once they pay off their stadium they will outspend chelsea and city within 4-5 years. I think they will spend 80m a season easily if they wanted and still make a club profit

I've never known a set of fans with such deluded self entitlement.

I remember hearing a guy on a phone in a few weeks ago bleating on about city paying players £200k a week, interviewer pointed out that Terry Henry was on that 6 years ago, guy replies, "yeah but he was good"???????

Deluded, pricks who like to think they can look down there noses at the new kids on the block. They forget that 10 years ago they were paying HUGE fee's fro Henry, Veirra, petit, overmars etcetc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etcetc

Didn't they take a shed load of Arab money for the naming rights to their stadium? Or is it now BA Stadium?

Crouchinho said:
Once they pay off their stadium they will outspend chelsea and city within 4-5 years. I think they will spend 80m a season easily if they wanted and still make a club profit
Unlikely. Paying off their stadium debts would increase their profits, but it won't increase their turnover. Their turnover for the season just gone is lower than the two clubs you mentioned. £80m a season? Possibly. Outspend City and Chelsea? Not on a regular basis.

matrix said:
This is a great story even if it is Arsenal lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xK_5CpPLhw&feature=share[/youtube]

That's absolutely fantastic, great stuff.

Thought Corals pisstake of Chelsea/Rooney one was funny as fk too!

mcmanus said:
Liverpool's owner rejection of the bid was 'what have they been smoking at the Emirates?' I take that's a no.

That was J.W.Henry.

Someone tweeted a reply:

'This coming from the man that paid £35m for Andy Carroll'

OUCH.

I'd go with this starting 11 this season -

Szczęsny
Sagna-Koscielny-Vermaelen-Gibbs
Arteta-Wilshere
Walcott-Cazorla-Podolski
Giroud

really hope carl jenkinson gets a chance, looked good when Ive seen him play and imo better than sagna. Good to finally see some english players, same cant be said for newcastle who only seem to buy french players now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.