Arsenal Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
gooner2 said:
mancity dan said:
gooner2 said:
Look their are some tough games ahead. But that what makes football exiciting.

*there
I meant to say there. Now as i was saying we got some tough games.But i think we shown since march we ready to embrace any challenge put in front of us.

The Dortmund, Chelsea defeats show otherwise.

Dortmund would beat most teams including us. The more worrying thing for Arsenal was the performance at home to Chelsea

I think Arsenal have to beat Liverpool otherwise the old self doubts will start to re-emerge.

Marvin said:
Dortmund would beat most teams including us. The more worrying thing for Arsenal was the performance at home to Chelsea

I think Arsenal have to beat Liverpool otherwise the old self doubts will start to re-emerge.

I fancy Liverpool to get something out of it. 2-2 draw imo.

It's a must-win for Arsenal to build some confidence against bigger teams and address some of the question marks which have come up over the last couple weeks.

Stoned Rose said:
Liverpool will win IMHO.

That strike duo is in deadly form and will bum Mertesacker all over the gaff.
I can see the scousers winning as well. Hoping for a draw though.

bleed.blue said:
gooner2 said:
mancity dan said:
I meant to say there. Now as i was saying we got some tough games.But i think we shown since march we ready to embrace any challenge put in front of us.

q

In the Dortmund will were unlucky as we dominated the second half and they hit us on the counter attack. The chelsea loss was just a league cup game where neither team was at full strength. They deserved to win but hard to link that to big matches of a league or champions league match.

We have beaten big teams already in spurs and nappoli so we shown we can beat quality teams.

We hopefully beat liverpool, dortmund and united this week and show why we one of the strongest teams in europe this season.

-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 pm --

Castiel said:
Stoned Rose said:
Liverpool will win IMHO.

That strike duo is in deadly form and will bum Mertesacker all over the gaff.
I can see the scousers winning as well. Hoping for a draw though.

We have not lost to liverpool in two years and have won two out of last three matches against them. Liverpool have only won one of their last three aways.

Their defence is poor and our midfield far stronger then theres. I think we win 3-1 on the day. We go 2-0 up, they will get one back and then will kill the game off with a counter attack. If we play well we should prove to strong. We battered them in second half in last year 2-2 game. Play like that and stop their strikers and we win without a doubt.

Dortmund and united away will be harder.

-- Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm --

Ronuja said:
It's a must-win for Arsenal to build some confidence against bigger teams and address some of the question marks which have come up over the last couple weeks.

Not sure its must win but sure is must not lose. If we get six or four points from our next two games then we sending a big message out that we going to be in the title race right to the last day of the season.

gooner2 said:
bleed.blue said:
gooner2 said:

q

In the Dortmund will were unlucky as we dominated the second half and they hit us on the counter attack. The chelsea loss was just a league cup game where neither team was at full strength. They deserved to win but hard to link that to big matches of a league or champions league match.

We have beaten big teams already in spurs and nappoli so we shown we can beat quality teams.

We hopefully beat liverpool, dortmund and united this week and show why we one of the strongest teams in europe this season.

Let me spin it the other way. In the Tottenham win, you were lucky as you clinged out to a solitary one goal lead. In the Napoli game, you were lucky to be facing them without their #1 striker. So, NO you haven't shown yet that you have what it takes against the bigger teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.