Arsenal Thread 2015/16

The sad thing is, despite how utterly shit they've been I still expect them to qualify. The other teams in their group are wank. They will win their two games, or at least should do with ease, while Olympiakos will obviously lose to Bayern, as they are wank. Therefore it will come down to head to head between them and they should easily qualify.

They might pull it off but I think they may need to win by 2 goals away to Olymiakos in the last game?

Can we finally nail this Arsenal are in a tough group bollocks please? Olympiacos and Zagreb are shite. The Tarquins should have strolled 2nd place in that group.Here's hoping that they get 3rd and enjoy Thursday night footy.

They might pull it off but I think they may need to win by 2 goals away to Olymiakos in the last game?

Two games they will have to take at full throttle if they are serious about qualifying, meaning they will have to shuffle the pack when it comes to the league. They might regret beating Bayern now as the 3 points could end up with them qualifying for the Europa league.

Arse could still get 2nd if they Beat Dynamo Zagreb at home and Olympiacos away (the later by 4-3 or better). That said if Olympiacos get a point in Germany it's game over (I can't see that though - unless Bayern play the C team...)

If Arsenal finish bottom of the group then they don't drop into europa league, I can see them losing the remains games in order to finishing bottom just to avoid the possibility of coming third.

Thinking the exact same thing. Jamie the high voice of scousers repeating his view whenever Arsenal drop out of a competition. Pretty poor being an Arsenal fan reading stories to try and feel happy to get knocked out of a competition only to challenge for the title. Very proud City spend money to actually compete in all competitions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.