Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have better players than arsenal
But I think they play so much better than we do
They do everything at speed and have fast wingers
They create a lot more than us at the moment as well
Only weak spots for me are ramsdale and xhaka

i think part of the issue with arsenal right now they have freedom because very many teams actually sit back against them. the one that did was newcastle and you could see the frustration.

i dont think its as much to say weve gone stale i think that 17/18 team we had more freedom cz teams had a go at us.

i think the central areas (two 8s) have become an issue this season for me because i feel bernie has checked out and wants to just go and gundo is not at the level anymore and contract is up at end of season.

Agreed. Been saying it for weeks - it’s arrogance on oppositions side for thinking they can play open football against them still. They stopped against us quick enough

Agreed. Been saying it for weeks - it’s arrogance on oppositions side for thinking they can play open football against them still. They stopped against us quick enough
I know this sounds a bit silly but that 100 points season of ours was probably the easiest title we won under pep and i feel like arsenal are getting that easier ride from teams right now not to say they arent playing great but what happens when the teams sit 10 men behind the ball which will eventually come. Even today arsenal played great spurs still had multiple opportunites in that second half to score.

Arteta has only used the same 8 or 9 players for every game so far I think they said. That might be they weakness or their strength !
Think thats right 8/9 have started every game

If i was him, id start the reserves in every game that isnt a league game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.