Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
High tempo, pressing quick passing exactly what we was like when Pep won his first title

It’s fucking criminal that we have not maintained that standard

Can’t win everything and can’t win something every season but it’s shocking how far we have regressed over the last few years

Playing fantastic and deserve to be top! Remains to be seen if they can keep this going but at the moment they are light years ahead of us.

I know this sounds a bit silly but that 100 points season of ours was probably the easiest title we won under pep and i feel like arsenal are getting that easier ride from teams right now not to say they arent playing great but what happens when the teams sit 10 men behind the ball which will eventually come. Even today arsenal played great spurs still had multiple opportunites in that second half to score.

I don’t know, 100 points was scandalous and I doubt will ever be repeated! But teams were too proud to sit back and let us have all of the ball. They just couldn’t accept Pep’s way of playing was the new way in this country.

It seems to be the same now with Arsenal - the laughing stock for the past 10 years - that teams feel like they can have a go despite the fact they can’t. Sooner teams do with Newcastle did, the better.

A very, very good team. I've thought so since they were the better team against us last season at the Emirates before Rodri poked in that brilliant late winner.

We've been poor in key positions in the transfer market too many times in recent years. Sold pace on the cheap, bought possession footballers. Arsenal going down the young, pacey dynamic route which works much better in this league imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.