Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're out of it now.

Hope they go on and win it. Fair play to them.

we have come back from worse than this and we have previous form over the course and distance but if we lose the title to a team that accumulates more points than us then fair play - if we lose it due to shit officiating however I will not be happy

If I hear about their squad depth one more time…

Leicester won a very strange season with Wes Morgan, Danny Drinkwater and Marc Albrighton. I can barely name a sub they would bring on in that season.

Sometimes these things just click, Liverpool seemed to have a knack of keeping their first 11 pretty much on the pitch in their title winning season and Gabby aside, Arsenal have done the same… so far. Smith-Rowe has been injured but wasn’t a starter for some time and is now back as well.

We aren’t halfway through the season yet and an 8 point swing is a 3 game wobble. That might never happen and if doesn’t, and on current form they would be worthy champions.

We're out of it now.

Hope they go on and win it. Fair play to them.
I have just noticed that the bookies have them as odds on favourites, which after after such a long time having city as odds on seems significant. However there is a lot more of the season left and we have come back from much worst positions than 8 points behind with TWENTY games to go. I agree with your sentiment about fair play to them but this is a title challenge not a slam dunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.