Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a result against Villa tomorrow.

Nketiah really isnt working, even a mid table striker would have been better as Nketiah has no link up play and isnt clinical enough for a team in the title race.

Martinelli has not been onnit but I'm not sure if this is because he has no fb to help him and Xhaka doesnt do what Ode does for Saka. So hes isolated on the left. Need to get him more involved cause we havent looked convincing since hes had a dip in form.

Edit: Just gonna enjoy the rest of the season. Dont want the suspense of looking over the shoulder, Liverpool fans know what its like. If we win the league then we win, if not then oh well.

Last edited:
Pretty funny seeing the Arsenal fans putting the breaks on their giddiness. Who cares if they've hit a bad bit of form and their lead in the table has been wiped out, they were only going for the top four remember? Thank god we didn't have to see what they would of been like if they had beaten us. Praying that their bad run continues and we do 'em at our place.

Arteta calling for protection from the premier league from having a difficult schedule. I don’t get this crap, is he just deflecting as results have been poor for them recently?

I didn’t really have an issue with Arsenal until the recent FA Cup tie when they were continually singing we are top of the league
Classless absolutely classless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.