Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, Arsenal have been tremendous this year and if you win the league, fair play.
I'll still be pissed off about giving them a leg up selling them two players who will then mouth off about 3 in a row and how they made the right choice.
They will conveniently forget the first two...oh and
double back to backs..
That's why I'm desperate for us to do it..
And I've gone on long enough about that letter...
But sure.... anyone but those scum charlatan bus parkers

I'll still be pissed off about giving them a leg up selling them two players who will then mouth off about 3 in a row and how they made the right choice.
double back to backs..
How will they conveniently forget the first two if they're mouthing off about 3 in a row?

I do mate, but everybody knows Arsenal have been nowhere near a league title for years
Sadly the gaslighting will go into overdrive and the media following English click bait will swallow any narrative they care to have thrown at them.
I for one will be avoiding their coverage as I would a rabid dog. ( although I'm sure I'll get a flavour of it from the media thread ;) )

double back to backs..
But sure.... anyone but those scum charlatan bus parkers
What?

Your players didnt leave you to make the right choice about winning titles, they left cause they wanted to be starters/have more game time in a league they are settled in and where their family is settled. I dont think they're gonna mouth off if we win the league, they'll just be happy to help us secure our first league in 15+years.

Arteta would be happy to get out of peps shadow. Some fans might take the piss thanking City for the players but thats probably it.

Reactions: PPT
What?

Your players didnt leave you to make the right choice about winning titles, they left cause they wanted to be starters/have more game time in a league they are settled in and where their family is settled. I dont think they're gonna mouth off if we win the league, they'll just be happy to help us secure our first league in 15+years.

Arteta would be happy to get out of peps shadow. Some fans might take the piss thanking City for the players but thats probably it.
Tbh I don't think they will mouth either, maybe a bit of light hearted banter which is normal. I've always been against selling player to other Premier league clubs who are rivals but that's on us not them or arsenal.

Tbh I don't think they will mouth either, maybe a bit of light hearted banter which is normal. I've always been against selling player to other Premier league clubs who are rivals but that's on us not them or arsenal.
Tbh compare last season to this season, we looked nowhere near competing. Even we thought top 4 would be the best we could achieve this season and even then we werent convinced.

So I wouldnt have put us as rival based on last season. Things have just clicked for us this season and if you lot were the same team for the past 2 seasons then we would probably be 2nd with the amount of games we have lost/drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.