Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad news for anyone watching their matches that a draw against us and Newcastle wins them the league, the shit house tactics they use when trying to win a game is going to be nothing compared to how they perform when the just need to not lose .

It's bad news for anyone watching their matches that a draw against us and Newcastle wins them the league, the shit house tactics they use when trying to win a game is going to be nothing compared to how they perform when the just need to not lose .
I'm fairly certain that they're going to need more than 2 points to win the league.

They were 0-2 up and fell to pieces.
They didn't imo. The Scousers have relied on Teeth's Rock 'n' Roll football to trample all-comers, but this season without Mané's drive up front, they've struggled to consistently replicate the Hurculean effort they used to take for granted every match.

The difference between the two halves was The Dippers. They stepped up the pressure after the break, & they physically matched & surpassed Arsenal in the second half, so credit where credit's due.

Arsenal did enough early in the season when we were comparatively all over the place. They took advantage & are enjoying the cushion they've built.

Yes, if everything goes ABC - 123, we'll do the treble, but this is the PL, CL & FA Cup where everyone is capable of beating everyone else. This isn't over by a long chalk... )(

Arsenal are the real deal. As Keane said to come away with a point from Anfield in a high profile match takes some doing & should be seen as a point gained, not two lost.

There's many twists & turns to come & given the choice I agree with Pep... I'd rather us have the points on the board, instead of chasing the points with games in hand.

It's still advantage Arsenal, but now we've got to show & prove what we're made of to try & bridge the divide. As things stand we can't have another loss this season.

It's gonna be fuckin tough!
It's always tough, but, no tougher than when we overhauled Liverpool a few years back.

It's always tough, but, no tougher than when we overhauled Liverpool a few years back.
It leaves us relying on Arsenal to drop points, whilst we have to be perfect & win every match between now & the end of the season.

This ain't gonna be easy for us. We've got Bayern on Tuesday, if we get past them after the second leg we'll probably face my CL favourites in Real. We've got Arsenal, Chelsea, a desperate Everton, & Brentford & Brighton away.

Yes we're favourites for the FA Cup semi, but it looks like if we overcome Sheffield, we'll face ManUre in a blockbuster final.

Arsenal have got one match per week & only the PL to concentrate on... It's why I think they still hold the advantage & it's City who have it all to do.

Fingers AND toes crossed... )(

It leaves us relying on Arsenal to drop points, whilst we have to be perfect & win every match between now & the end of the season.

This ain't gonna be easy for us. We've got Bayern on Tuesday, if we get past them after the second leg we'll probably face my CL favourites in Real. We've got Arsenal, Chelsea, a desperate Everton, & Brentford & Brighton away.

Yes we're favourites for the FA Cup semi, but it looks like if we overcome Sheffield, we'll face ManUre in a blockbuster final.

Arsenal have got one match per week & only the PL to concentrate on... It's why I think they still hold the advantage & it's City who have it all to do.

Fingers AND toes crossed... )(
No; it's in our hands - win all our games, and that includes beating Arsenal - and we win the league.
We're 6 points behind with a game in hand, and already with a superior goal difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.