Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It leaves us relying on Arsenal to drop points, whilst we have to be perfect & win every match between now & the end of the season.

This ain't gonna be easy for us. We've got Bayern on Tuesday, if we get past them after the second leg we'll probably face my CL favourites in Real. We've got Arsenal, Chelsea, a desperate Everton, & Brentford & Brighton away.

Yes we're favourites for the FA Cup semi, but it looks like if we overcome Sheffield, we'll face ManUre in a blockbuster final.

Arsenal have got one match per week & only the PL to concentrate on... It's why I think they still hold the advantage & it's City who have it all to do.

Fingers AND toes crossed... )(
FA Cup final (potentially against United) is after the League is done, so no impact. The CL games are the problem. Imagine if we have an energy sapping game like Atletico of last year.

No; it's in our hands - win all our games, and that includes beating Arsenal - and we win the league.
We're 6 points behind with a game in hand, and already with a superior goal difference.
I'm aware of that, but we've got to win all those games & hope we beat Arsenal, maintain our GD advantage, or even better still, Arsenal drop points.

They don't play until the weekend & Tuesday we've got Bayern. Personally I can't see why some are supremely confident we'll piss it.

I hope we do, but I think it's gonna be a nail-biting finish with a disappointment or two along the way.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush... Advantage Arsenal until we evaporate that advantage...

Arsenal are the real deal. As Keane said to come away with a point from Anfield in a high profile match takes some doing & should be seen as a point gained, not two lost.

There's many twists & turns to come & given the choice I agree with Pep... I'd rather us have the points on the board, instead of chasing the points with games in hand.

It's still advantage Arsenal, but now we've got to show & prove what we're made of to try & bridge the divide. As things stand we can't have another loss this season.

It's gonna be fuckin tough!
No way. They were 2 up and blew it. Points dropped as far as I'm concerned. They'll bottle it next weekend against West Ham.

No way. They were 2 up and blew it. Points dropped as far as I'm concerned. They'll bottle it next weekend against West Ham.
We'll see. I hope they do, but trust me, Arsenal are the real deal & with Zinchenko, Jesus & Arteta being there, they've three personnel who know what it takes to close out the season.

The Tarquins are no mugs.

Bunch of fanny-wipes; this is City we're talking about and we've never been better than we are right now. We're going to win every game to the end of the season, completing a magnificent treble - including treble Premier Leagues, back-to-back.
Remember, you heard it here first.

can I have your drug dealers number :-D

Bunch of fanny-wipes; this is City we're talking about and we've never been better than we are right now. We're going to win every game to the end of the season, completing a magnificent treble - including treble Premier Leagues, back-to-back.
Remember, you heard it here first.
Indeed, every time the chips are down we pull it out of the bag in the league.

At some point we will come up short just purely by the laws of average.....I don't see that happening this season.

I can only imagine the bricking it scale on the arse forums.

Indeed, every time the chips are down we pull it out of the bag in the league.

At some point we will come up short just purely by the laws of average.....I don't see that happening this season.

I can only imagine the bricking it scale on the arse forums.
They'll shit themselves at the Etihad and against Brighton and Newcastle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.