Not open for further replies.
Next 6 games they could easily come unstuck in 3 of these, Maybe even 4

West Ham A
Southampton H
Manchester City A
Chelsea H
Newcastle A
Brighton H
I said they have to get 6 points from there next two games to be still at the helm anything less spells big danger ............the four after will probably more or less seal the title for City in my opinion ........ they can go on about it being a good point today but they had Liverpool by the throat and failed to get the job done and let’s forget that this is no great Liverpool side ...... the like if you lot and Newcastle will give them a lot more bother

We'll see. I hope they do, but trust me, Arsenal are the real deal & with Zinchenko, Jesus & Arteta being there, they've three personnel who know what it takes to close out the season.

The Tarquins are no mugs.
We play first next weekend, against a Leicester City side that are low on confidence. We're likely to get within 3 points af them before they play West Ham on the Sunday.

Our result will play on their minds and our results until the end of the season will play on their minds far more than theirs will ours.

They've done extremely well, especially since losing to us at their place. 7 wins on the bounce has shown that they've got a decent mentality but have they got a great, ruthless, winning mentality? The last 8 games of the season are so different to the 30 before them and we've been ridiculously good at this stage of the season time and time again.

They'll be shitting themselves

We'll see. I hope they do, but trust me, Arsenal are the real deal & with Zinchenko, Jesus & Arteta being there, they've three personnel who know what it takes to close out the season.

The Tarquins are no mugs.
Zinchenko was in tears at the end of the match. He knows they have give us the advantage. Arteta knows it as well. He won't say it in public but privately he knows the last team he wants hunting them down is us.

People are confident because we've been there and done it before. Arsenal blew it today and we're very fortunate to even get a point against a really poor Liverpool side

We have really started to click into gear. We look like the 17/18 side where we control games then race though the gears to blow teams away. We are just starting whare as Arsenal have gone flat out since we beat them

As soon as Liverpool scored their first Arsenal panicked and lost their heads. They had zero control 2nd half and that's what their game is all about.

We'll beat them and I'm sure they'll drop points at Newcastle as well

Oi, Goons, why don’t you lie down and pretend to be injured a bit more?!

Fucking cheating cockney redshirt letter-writing City-moaning secret-meeting-in-the-middle-of-the-night in-game-timeout racist cunts.
Should we beat them and give west ham a good hiding to boost GD even more, you can guarantee the little tactical breaks will stop

We play first next weekend, against a Leicester City side that are low on confidence. We're likely to get within 3 points af them before they play West Ham on the Sunday.

Our result will play on their minds and our results until the end of the season will play on their minds far more than theirs will ours.

They've done extremely well, especially since losing to us at their place. 7 wins on the bounce has shown that they've got a decent mentality but have they got a great, ruthless, winning mentality? The last 8 games of the season are so different to the 30 before them and we've been ridiculously good at this stage of the season time and time again.

They'll be shitting themselves
What you've not mentioned is Jesus, Zinchenko & Arteta having been through this several times at City. They know what it takes.

Just like in 2016, everyone's waiting for a collapse that I just can't see happening. Arsenal are just too good at the moment.

However, this DOES NOT mean the title is a shoe in for them either. We'll push them all the way & both of our run ins are littered with teams with something to fight for.

This ain't over yet & points in the bank gives Arsenal a 6 point advantage. Personally, I'd rather we were in their position.

Last edited:
Virtually all teams have a dodgy period in the season, Arsenal haven't had theirs yet. I'm confident that the league will be ours.

It leaves us relying on Arsenal to drop points, whilst we have to be perfect & win every match between now & the end of the season.

This ain't gonna be easy for us. We've got Bayern on Tuesday, if we get past them after the second leg we'll probably face my CL favourites in Real. We've got Arsenal, Chelsea, a desperate Everton, & Brentford & Brighton away.

Yes we're favourites for the FA Cup semi, but it looks like if we overcome Sheffield, we'll face ManUre in a blockbuster final.

Arsenal have got one match per week & only the PL to concentrate on... It's why I think they still hold the advantage & it's City who have it all to do.

Fingers AND toes crossed... )(
I'm currently at Peps recommended one match at the time mode. Having said that I'll admit trashing the scum at Wembley would go a long way towards me having a nice summer regardless of what else might happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.