Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and flogged him two of our best squad players!

Oleks was a good squad player, but was never going to be more than that. Not in that position. And I love the guy, by the way.
As for Gaby, well, there's quite a few on this very forum who didn't fully grasp what his qualities were. A genuine quality player, no doubt about it.
Getting Håland, and Álvarez (and Akanji) in exchange, well, we haven't done too badly now, have we?
Oh, and Rico and Cole coming through…

Oleks was a good squad player, but was never going to be more than that. Not in that position. And I love the guy, by the way.
As for Gaby, well, there's quite a few on this very forum who didn't fully grasp what his qualities were. A genuine quality player, no doubt about it.
Getting Håland, and Álvarez (and Akanji) in exchange, well, we haven't done too badly now, have we?
Rather pompous or you. Pep must not have fully grasped his qualities either given he mostly benched him or played him wide

They're for real.

Not gonna be easy to beat em to the title.

Possible? Yes. Easy? No.

Think they can do 90 points. Will be up to us to do better than them!
I think after the World Cup they will falter. They don’t have the squad depth. But at the same time if I’m January they buy moser players it’s possible. I just don’t feel they can keep it up all season

You get the feeling arsenal are only one game away from blowing up
OK, at the moment they keep getting a result, but it will come when after the world cup teams fighting for points for all sorts of reasons tighten up, then you need a magic player like KDB or Haaland to win a game for you

but if the Gods are listening, Manchester city win Champions League, I would not mind arsenal winning the league

Yeah and flogged him two of our best squad players!
Well yes there is that. Unfortunately

I can see where you’re coming from because I miss Gaby so much. He gave his all.
I also love Zinchenko (little Kev) as well. I even bought a Ukraine sweatshirt because of him. (Although I would probably have bought one anyway because I love Kyiv)
We have fantastic replacements it’s true but I would still much rather have them plus the replacements…but then I’m greedy and don’t like any players leaving.
I mean I’m still grieving Dunnie Monster leaving!!

OK, at the moment they keep getting a result, but it will come when after the world cup teams fighting for points for all sorts of reasons tighten up, then you need a magic player like KDB or Haaland to win a game for you

but if the Gods are listening, Manchester city win Champions League, I would not mind arsenal winning the league
Tongue in cheek time!

Wash your mouth out!!! We, the Best team in the land and all the World, want everything! I’ve just said I’m greedy, not for myself but for my team! Never say you would not mind another team winning OUR Trophy! *lol*

Wash your mouth out you dirty fucker……we want both

;)

True.
I was joking.
(well half joking)!

My problem is that I don't much get that feeling, mate. Wonder what you're seeing in their matches.
What I do believe, and have said in as many words, it that they're two or three injuries away from going down a couple of levels. If that's what you mean, then, yes.
Look, they're flying, they're riding the wave of the feelgood factor. We, by contrast, are on their coattails, without actually having got up into fourth gear at virtually any point this season. That, to me, augurs well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.