Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they say the best team always wins after 38 games, but if we somehow win the league this year then it simply doesn’t ring true in my opinion. We’re now over 70% of the way through the season and Arsenal have been the best team in the league for all of it.
No they haven't.
We comfortably beat Arse at theirs showing that we are the better side. Were it not for the blatant cheating at the swamp, we'd have won that match making us favourites for the title.
Small margins.

All of our big matches are at home for the rest of the season- Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal. Also have BHA away and Brentford away

They have us at the Etihad, Liverpool at Anfield, Newcastle away, and a home match with Chelsea. Also BHA at home.

The schedule favors us slightly, I think. If we handle our matches as we should, I think City will come out on top. I don't think Arsenal wins at Anfield or at the Etihad. I guess we will see what sort of Newcastle team shows up for their away match there.
There will be a good few points dropped by us and a few more by the Arse before the season's out...but 5 point gap..with our form this season....haven't won 4 in a row for ages ...just a bridge too far for us this year. Well played Arsenal though, dramatic change in attitude which is key and hard to do. At least with Rags, Spuds, Dippers, Geordies all struggling every 3rd or 4th week takes top 4 pressure off us...

Personally I am laid back about if the gooners win the league.
Because this will be there best chance, teams are still playing open against them.
Next season they will come up against the bus alot more. Than we will see how good they really are.
If teams set up the same against arsenal and us it would still be close this season, ie if teams played open. Next season when teams will park the bus against us both it will be a more similar season. Can the gooners break down the bus week in week out ?
TBF hey have beaten teams such as Newcastle who tried to shut up shop. Martinelli is effective and with 0degaard they have that key player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.