Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

You played Nwaneri because other clubs were sniffing round him. Has he played since that one fleeting cameo? Has he fuck. Will he play next season? No, because you know your first eleven.
Do you watch Academy football because I do. The lad who scored all those goals has scored them because he is physically much bigger than others at that age. However, ten goals in a game is pretty good. I'll be keeping my beady eyes out for when he makes his debut for you.
Emile Smith-Rowe was a generational talent but that hasn't materialised has it?
Martinelli not taking that left wing spot or have you forgotten about that player who has made 34 premier league appearances this season? And Partey replaces Trossard? Fine. I am coming round to the opinion that you talk shit mate.
Well I'm coming round to the opinion that you've had a couple of light ales and are itching for an internet row. Never did I say Partey replaces Trossard. I said he sits in midfield alongside Rice and Odegaard. It's in the 1st XI that I outlined.

And re Martinelli I said he's not the player we hoped he'd become, on top form he gets in our best XI but if we are looking to strengthen then that's one area to do it, alongside the number 9 role currently occupied by Havertz. Martinelli has made 34 appearances but many have been as a sub, or he's been subbed off early.

Last season we had maybe one player who'd get into a combined City/Arsenal team (Saka) and even that was debatable. This season we have 3 or 4 (Saka (debatable), Gabriel, Saliba, Rice (ahead of Kovacic NOT Rodri just in case this forum explodes!).

Realistically we need 6 if we are to overhaul City, well it's going to be pretty hard to find someone better than Haaland in the number 9 role but left wing is a possibility with the right player).

Well I'm coming round to the opinion that you've had a couple of light ales and are itching for an internet row. Never did I say Partey replaces Trossard. I said he sits in midfield alongside Rice and Odegaard. It's in the 1st XI that I outlined.

And re Martinelli I said he's not the player we hoped he'd become, on top form he gets in our best XI but if we are looking to strengthen then that's one area to do it, alongside the number 9 role currently occupied by Havertz. Martinelli has made 34 appearances but many have been as a sub, or he's been subbed off early.

Last season we had maybe one player who'd get into a combined City/Arsenal team (Saka) and even that was debatable. This season we have 3 or 4 (Saka (debatable), Gabriel, Saliba, Rice (ahead of Kovacic NOT Rodri just in case this forum explodes!).

Realistically we need 6 if we are to overhaul City, well it's going to be pretty hard to find someone better than Haaland in the number 9 role but left wing is a possibility with the right player).
Rice for Kova is the only one, although I’d try hard to get Odegaard in the XI, because he’s a very tidy player indeed. Just not KDB yet, but he’s definitely holding his coat as we speak.

Whatever happens you've chased us to the end again, and that's no small feat mate.

Saka is on his arse too much. No good to the way Pep plays if he's sniffing grass. No way Plodder gets in as he's not fit fit to wipe Rodri's arse. Kovacic is not first choice but is a top class player, always has been. Rodri, Bernardo, De Bruyne and Foden are four almost certainties for the biggest games. The last place is between Grealish, Kovacic, Doku and Alvarez with Haaland up front.
Not looking for any argument, just don't take kindly to fans coming on this forum talking bollocks.

Fair do's to you mate, I don't think (well I know) I couldn't be arsed (pun :)) debating on any other clubs forum like you do.

When you come 2nd it's beers all round at my gaff :)

Rice for Kova is the only one, although I’d try hard to get Odegaard in the XI, because he’s a very tidy player indeed. Just not KDB yet, but he’s definitely holding his coat as we speak.
So Odegaard is an amazing player, but KDB is just totally elite. So agree he's not getting in. Odegaard is the 2nd best in the league in that role though, 100%. I do think based on this season our centre backs get into your team though.

Saka is debatable (and I'd not play him ahead of Foden but maybe ahead of Bernardo) but it's marginal and I'm sure I have some Arsenal-tinted lenses on! Saka can go missing in big games which is why he's not a shoo-in.

Fair do's to you mate, I don't think (well I know) I couldn't be arsed (pun :)) debating on any other clubs forum like you do.

When you come 2nd it's beers all round at my gaff :)
Might have to be as the away pub at your place is shut now. Note how we don't assume we've won it like you celebrated the title in January?

Might have to be as the away pub at your place is shut now. Note how we don't assume we've won it like you celebrated the title in January?
Honestly nobody really thought that. We're a pessimistic lot in reality. We always felt we'd finish above the Dippers though, but we always knew that the ominous dorsal fin of City would start circling at some stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.