arsenal will rip city apart.....

Dax777 said:
Perhaps it is my Blue tinted glasses, but for the life of me, I think if both teams play an open game, we win. We just have better players overall.

Hart> Fabianski
Sanga> Micah
Kolarov> Clichy
Toure> Djoruo
Kompany> Squillachi
DeJong > Song
Barry > Kid (for now but the kid is immensely talented)
Fab > Yaya
Nasri > AJ
RVP > Milner
Tevez> Chamahk

Even without Balo and Silva. I still think we have a stronger team. Lets just go play these guys straight up. We'll wack em

Comparing Kompany and Squillaci isn't really fair, as Squillaci is Arsenal's 4th choice CB. It's more like Kompany vs Vermaelen, and Vermaelen is comfortably the better CB. It's a shame he's injured, but your impotent attack won't really threaten our defense tonight, so it's irrelevant.

I expect this game to be played in your half. You'll try to pack the midfield and pray for a bit of Tevez magic. Our CB's will outnumber him, so I don't see any danger there. You'll cram the midfield with 3 destroyers and flank them with Milner, who offers nothing whatsoever.

With an in form Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Van Persie, along with one of Walcott/Arshavin, we'll be laughing our way to 3 points. We'll just pick our way through your crammed box, and if there is ever a team better suited to do that, it's our lot.

4-0 for Arsenal is the score I'd go with, depending on whether Van Persie brings his scoring boots. If he does, we'll run a cricket score.

bigmoe said:
Dax777 said:
Perhaps it is my Blue tinted glasses, but for the life of me, I think if both teams play an open game, we win. We just have better players overall.

Hart> Fabianski
Sanga> Micah
Kolarov> Clichy
Toure> Djoruo
Kompany> Squillachi
DeJong > Song
Barry > Kid (for now but the kid is immensely talented)
Fab > Yaya
Nasri > AJ
RVP > Milner
Tevez> Chamahk

Even without Balo and Silva. I still think we have a stronger team. Lets just go play these guys straight up. We'll wack em

Comparing Kompany and Squillaci isn't really fair, as Squillaci is Arsenal's 4th choice CB. It's more like Kompany vs Vermaelen, and Vermaelen is comfortably the better CB. It's a shame he's injured, but your impotent attack won't really threaten our defense tonight, so it's irrelevant.

I expect this game to be played in your half. You'll try to pack the midfield and pray for a bit of Tevez magic. Our CB's will outnumber him, so I don't see any danger there. You'll cram the midfield with 3 destroyers and flank them with Milner, who offers nothing whatsoever.

With an in form Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Van Persie, along with one of Walcott/Arshavin, we'll be laughing our way to 3 points. We'll just pick our way through your crammed box, and if there is ever a team better suited to do that, it's our lot.

4-0 for Arsenal is the score I'd go with, depending on whether Van Persie brings his scoring boots. If he does, we'll run a cricket score.

I'm warming to the Arsenal bunch, such humble well rounded folk.

impotent attack ? im quite sure in recent games its scored as many goals as your rapist led front line.

bigmoe said:

pmsl - considering he doesn't own any scoring boots, that might be tough.

There, I've jinxed it now - he'll get a hattrick for The Arse tonight (I'm presuming it'll be his first in the league in England). Time to place a bet...

I guess the question is, are we a better side away from home than Spurs, Newcastle and West Brom? I presume as such an awesome Arsenal fan you were there cheering at the Emirates (sorry booing) for those games.

Not saying you won't win tonight, Silva and Balo are big misses for us, but it might be tighter than you expect :)

Astuteboy said:
bigmoe said:

There, I've jinxed it now - he'll get a hattrick for The Arse tonight (I'm presuming it'll be his first in the league in England). Time to place a bet...

I guess the question is, are we a better side away from home than Spurs, Newcastle and West Brom? I presume as such an awesome Arsenal fan you were there cheering at the Emirates (sorry booing) for those games.

Not saying you won't win tonight, Silva and Balo are big misses for us, but it might be tighter than you expect :)

Tight in the sense that there will be no room to play in, yes, I agree with that. The scoreline won't be tight though, or so I imagine.

Obviously I hope our players aren't as confident or arrogant as I am, but seeing the potential City lineups, it's hard not to get excited.

bigmoe said:
Astuteboy said:

Tight in the sense that there will be no room to play in, yes, I agree with that. The scoreline won't be tight though, or so I imagine.

Obviously I hope our players aren't as confident or arrogant as I am, but seeing the potential City lineups, it's hard not to get excited.

you're gonna be in for a shock tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.