arsenal will rip city apart.....

Viva Rivaldo said:

If you want to have a chance of winning the league, you can never think like this.
Surely no coincidence that the Rag WUM nobhead chooses the name of one of the biggest cheats ever to disgrace the global football stage as his username

LongsightM13 said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
If you want to have a chance of winning the league, you can never think like this.
Surely no coincidence that the Rag WUM nobhead chooses the name of one of the biggest cheats ever to disgrace the global football stage as his username

Again, lovely to endear myself to another person on here. I'm from Longsight, too.

Lordeffingham said:
I've been saying for a while, that the draw at home to the rags was actually a good result, not because we couldn't have beaten them, but because losing at home against a major rival is a massive blow and can put you back weeks from a confidence perspective.
All the pressure with regard to that, is now on Utd, if they lose to us in the OT fixture it will be the biggest blow they have suffered for years and there's a real chance that will happen.
In exactly the same light, Arsenal are under absolutely massive pressure tomorow and it may just get to them, anything but a win will hit them extremely hard and a defeat would I believe finish off their title challenge.
So all in all, two matches we could lose, and if we do it will not be the end of our dreams, but for the rags and Arsenal it could well spell the start of a downward spiral!

totally agree with this, after the nature of the defeats to Man Yoo last year I was initially dissapointed with the draw but now It doesn't seem like points totally wasted. Arsenal will be under big pressure tomorrow and we can at least hope to keep 11 on the pitch for most of the game. A draw tomorrow might be something worth playing for with an eye a for quick counter attacks to nick a winning goal. The pressure on Man Yoo to beat us at the swamp will be massive, I'm more confident of getting a result against united than arsenal. City 1 Arsenal 0 for me.

I really hate Paul Merson and would love nothing more than to see his face tomoz if city beat them. I can't see us winning at arsenal but I can't see us losing either 2-2 for me. I hope we attack from the off and put pressure on them I believe if we score 1st we could win this game. Come on u blues let's show we can beat the big boys on there home turf :)

' Fat Tongue ' Merson strikes again. We don't get ripped apart anymore. Mancini wil have us primed for this game. Even if It's a bore draw like last season one things for sure, we will not be owned by Barcelonas bitches.

I get the impression that Merson knows that he has dug himself into a hole over City and doesnt know how to get out of it. So he just keeps digging.

Anyone heard any team news?

Interested to know who Wenger has picked to play as "ref" tonight.

cibaman said:
I get the impression that Merson knows that he has dug himself into a hole over City and doesnt know how to get out of it. So he just keeps digging.
I get the impression that Merson is an Arsenal fan and is talking on air like us mortals do in the pub. Countless numbers of blues in pubs around Manchester and those en route to the Emirates will say we will do Arsenal, or we'll twat Arsenal. Merson said that about his club. No big deal, and if they do rip us apart Merson as a fan will be happy. If we rip Arsenal a new one, we'll be happy and Merson will be gutted. The age-old banter between football fans in other words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.