Arsenals welcome...!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

vonksbignose said:
wandaroo said:
But I didn't 'resort to racism' - I have no idea what any of you weirdos are on about! If someone could enlighten me, I'd be appreciative.

I'd be more than happy to continue our debate, my fine fat friends. Yet I fear I have been forever slandered, and your overzealous admin here I suspect would pay no attention to my protestations of innocence!

Listen, cock snot! I couldn't give a fuck for your protestations about whether or not you've been racist. One thing you can't deny is your intention of coming on here merely to be abusive, which is a totally different thing than "having a bit of banter" as you put it. Which is fine, so long as you're prepared to back it up in person.

So let me know what train you're coming in on tomorrow night, & I'll demonstrate to you just what a knuckle-dragging, northern neanderthal I can be when fucking ponces like you think that they can get away with acting the fucking hard man on the internet.

****!
Well put.

wandaroo said:
But I didn't 'resort to racism' - I have no idea what any of you weirdos are on about! If someone could enlighten me, I'd be appreciative.

I'd be more than happy to continue our debate, my fine fat friends. Yet I fear I have been forever slandered, and your overzealous admin here I suspect would pay no attention to my protestations of innocence!
To be fair i didn't notice any racism in his posts.

But what i do find odd (and i'm not including wandaroo in this generalisation)is how Arsenal fans after the last game, couldn't wait to have another crack at abusing Adebayor, spurred on by the fact that he celebrated a goal infront of your fans. What a set of fannies. Your lot spent the game winding him up and singing borderline racist songs about him, yet you (again not meaning you wandaroo - you might not have been there) couldn't quite handle the fact that he celebrated a goal infront of you. Fannies.

vonksbignose said:
wandaroo said:

Listen, cock snot! I couldn't give a fuck for your protestations about whether or not you've been racist. One thing you can't deny is your intention of coming on here merely to be abusive, which is a totally different thing than "having a bit of banter" as you put it. Which is fine, so long as you're prepared to back it up in person.

So let me know what train you're coming in on tomorrow night, & I'll demonstrate to you just what a knuckle-dragging, northern neanderthal I can be when fucking ponces like you think that they can get away with acting the fucking hard man on the internet.

****!

Oh dear vonky..........i don`t think you realise what you are up against,Tarquin can get a bit nasty when he`s rilled.

fan.jpg

/img]

As far as the decent Arsenal fans are concerned, we have nothing planned. There mayb be the odd thug shouting racist comments, but thats the minority. Most of us are just there to enjoy the game, and hopefully take home a place in the semi's.

Are there any good pubs in Manchester we can go before the game, close to the ground where there wont be any trouble, but maybe we could get a bit of banter going?

Arsenals fans = shithouses!

twice in a row they have come to our place and behaved like total cants!

i dont think there will be a third!!!! ;) you know what i mean!

cesc_4_fab said:
As far as the decent Arsenal fans are concerned, we have nothing planned. There mayb be the odd thug shouting racist comments, but thats the minority. Most of us are just there to enjoy the game, and hopefully take home a place in the semi's.

Are there any good pubs in Manchester we can go before the game, close to the ground where there wont be any trouble, but maybe we could get a bit of banter going?

You should keep well away from any pubs near the ground... seriously. You are now on a par with united....

levets said:
cesc_4_fab said:

You should keep well away from any pubs near the ground... seriously. You are now on a par with united....

so your going to tarnish us all with the same brush, because of some mindless idiots. Thats big of you, your mum must be proud.

cesc_4_fab said:

Forget it fella, the days when your lot could have a drink round the ground are long gone im afraid!

I dont doubt your a decent bloke but unfortunatly, the behaviour of the majority of fans, officials and players of your club have sadly relegated your club to a level of the RAGS!

You guys are going to need to be careful im sorry to say.

Shame that its got to this with the Gooners.
I had a great day down there last season except the result.

There was a pub across the road from that massive lettering spelling A R S E N A L.
All the city fans were stood outside having a sing song, beer was flowing, sun was shinning....

If they did that near our ground it would be a bad move by them, anyway, what can you do?

cesc_4_fab said:
levets said:

so your going to tarnish us all with the same brush, because of some mindless idiots. Thats big of you, your mum must be proud.

Levet's isn't saying he would personally do you in as an individual. He's giving you some advice, for your own good, based on the fact that an element of your support has tarnished your reputation with us.

Football is somewhat tribal, so unfortunately, yes, you are all now tarred with the same brush. Keep your head down, & you'll be fine. Act the twat & we're not in the mood to take it from your lot again & you'll get put in your place pretty quickly!

Simples!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.