Arteta

I've always felt Kompany will replace Soriano in the future instead of becoming our manager

Jesus wept.

And no, not a chance. That one game in the CL he was in charge of, he just stood there silent as we fell apart.

He may be great at training, but he's not Pep.

Jesus wept.

And no, not a chance. That one game in the CL he was in charge of, he just stood there silent as we fell apart.

He may be great at training, but he's not Pep.

Although I think threads like these are part and parcel of off season muppetry (thank God there's only a couple of days left), judging the guy based off a single CL appearance on the sideline when Guardiola was suspended is incredibly harsh. It would not be a true reflection of any managerial ability he has at all.

#1 aim for this season is to secure Pep on a longer contract

Worry about his replacement another year.

As things stand we have Pep for this season and next ...... would you be happy having Arteta next or going for someone completely new ?
It's hard to think of the future without him and I'm glad we don't have to go through it yet. If Pep were to do what Wenger and the shrill tomato did in terms of longevity I would be thrilled and I'm sure we all would be. It would be a defining period for football.

Assuming that isn't on the cards; probably not Arteta but he could stay on the staff. Depends how far into the future this is, the whole market could be changed. In two years Vieira could be a shout again. I'd like to see how well he does in the French ligue.

Looking further than that into the future we have to consider Vinny.

If Pep left tomorrow who would you have ?
Zidane. Nobody has a similar record, not in the champions league anyway. Great coach, ruthless, experienced at the top as a player and manager. He even followed the same route as Pep starting with the B team.

We have a manager who is rather good,and isn't displaying any hints that he will walk away anytime soon.

Lets worry about his successor when the time comes.

Although I think threads like these are part and parcel of off season muppetry (thank God there's only a couple of days left), judging the guy based off a single CL appearance on the sideline when Guardiola was suspended is incredibly harsh. It would not be a true reflection of any managerial ability he has at all.

It was enough to see where he is presently and that was shocking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.