Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Re: Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

No reason they couldn't rotate, Mancini hasn't found anyone yet he feels comfortable rotating with Yaya regularly, which is why Yaya plays more than almost anyone. Pizarro might be seen as a rotation with Yaya player but is quite old so even if he stays, might not be a long-term fixture.

Be funny to hear what all the haters would say if we had Rekik, Razak, Suarez, Abu, and Guidetti in first team consideration a few seasons from now. All of them have immense natural talent.

Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

If you watch the runs by Kompany physic wise skill and power he could be the one to fill in for Yaya pity we never tried him there when he was away

Abdul Razak - Brighton fans very impressed

Checking on brighton forums and they are very impressed with Razak, he had a stormer for themthis weekend, feedback very positive. Good to see the young lads doing wel lin there development/experience.Described as a young Yaya Toure by there fans.
Apparantly England want to pick him for U21 to tie him up for the future and there is going to be discussion on this but sure he will stay loyal to Ivory coast,

Some great reviews on their forums. Going to keep an eye out for their results now. If they get up via the play-offs then a season on loan for both razak and assulin would be a great idea. If not then a season on loan at a mid-lower prem club as both players have the ability going off what i've seen/heard.

Razak deffo good enough for a Premier League loan. Assulin is still a mystery, lots of talent but questionable fitness and mentality, hopefully he can start to earn more time on the pitch at Brighton instead of 10-15 minute cameos.

LoveCity said:
No reason they couldn't rotate, Mancini hasn't found anyone yet he feels comfortable rotating with Yaya regularly, which is why Yaya plays more than almost anyone. Pizarro might be seen as a rotation with Yaya player but is quite old so even if he stays, might not be a long-term fixture.

Be funny to hear what all the haters would say if we had Rekik, Razak, Suarez, Abu,and Guidetti in first team consideration a few seasons from now. All of them have immense natural talent.

The reason Yaya isnt rotated is because there is nobody close to being as good as he is never mind like he is as a player.Razak is not and almost certainly never will be (never say never :))

Pizarro isnt within a country mile of Yaya.

Re: Abdul Razak - Brighton fans very impressed

craigsteel said:
Checking on brighton forums and they are very impressed with Razak, he had a stormer for themthis weekend, feedback very positive. Good to see the young lads doing wel lin there development/experience.Described as a young Yaya Toure by there fans.
Apparantly England want to pick him for U21 to tie him up for the future and there is going to be discussion on this but sure he will stay loyal to Ivory coast,

From what I've seen off him he's impressed me came on few times now and started a cup game and looked Carm on the ball and passed it around. Great to here him doing well think pompy rated him highly and there was also a story from Neil warnock about razak if anyone seen that?

Not sure about England but sure he will stay with ivory coast good luck to the lad hope he can prove he's a great player and fight to get in our squad with isn't easy is it.

Re: Abdul Razak - Brighton fans very impressed

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?232384-Would-Razak-Sign" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... Razak-Sign</a>

going banana's for him.

I hope these loans go well. I like Brighton, good team , try to play football the right way. I think the likes of Suarez would benefit from a future loan playing in a team like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.