Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

nope. just not make 8 changes in the prem . the difference is clear to see. well to someone with half a brain at least .
Someone with half a brain can also see that Pep isn't going to play the Chelsea lineup in the remaining league games hence my original point of fuck off flappers

I was at a clients house, I am a support worker and my client is an lfc fan. He has sky but not bt, and because he has sky he watches every single game they show..... When lfc play on BT I take my account for him to use so he can watch his team. He likes to talk about how great his team are and Klopp etc and I listen and encourage his happiness. Its bloody difficult.

Last night, city obviously on sky he turns it off! He did wordsearches instead. I was LIVID though he doesn't know. There were no hard feelings and he wasn't even aware, but Wtf is it with lfc fans being total and utter shits. Even in the care world.

He certainly heard me cheer city's goals though, thx to someone sharing a link on here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.