Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

I really need to watch this game. Didn't wanna whine too much, but haven't seen much pressing in a good minute. :)

You bothering to come on a football forum to everyone your not bothered is the same as Dippers and Rags bothering to go on their forums to say they're not bothered about City
I get your point, and while I'm not exactly a prolific poster, this is the first negative post I've made about City in 600+ posts.

So I didn't watch the match, which is something I've never done in 40+ years(where possible) and made a post about it.

I'm still pretty pissed off about the ESL, reading this thread (which I appreciate is a post match thread) You'd think the last 3 days never happened.

I probably should have posted it in another thread.

a Wembley visit for me and my family is £500. imagine going last week and watching a reserve team. disgraceful .
Yep I couldn't agree more about that. In my opinion he should have gone with yesterday's team against Chelsea and vice versa. Villa are in poor form so I think we could have won yesterday with any team but even if not, I would rather be 5/6 points clear with 4 games remaining and an FA cup final to look forward to than being knocked out and 8 points clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.