Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

I was at a clients house, I am a support worker and my client is an lfc fan. He has sky but not bt, and because he has sky he watches every single game they show..... When lfc play on BT I take my account for him to use so he can watch his team. He likes to talk about how great his team are and Klopp etc and I listen and encourage his happiness. Its bloody difficult.

Last night, city obviously on sky he turns it off! He did wordsearches instead. I was LIVID though he doesn't know. There were no hard feelings and he wasn't even aware, but Wtf is it with lfc fans being total and utter shits. Even in the care world.

He certainly heard me cheer city's goals though, thx to someone sharing a link on here!
Next time you make him a brew spike it with laxatives that'll teach him ;)

first time a one goal lead felt a safe cushion, unlike in the past when it was edge of seat time. Some periods felt like peak Barce one-touch give-n-go triangles all over the pitch at speed, just needed Messi and it could have been a cricket score......

One of the most pleasing wins of the season.

Foden and Bernardo were the standout performers, with solid contributions from Rodri, Gundogan, Dias and Zinchenko.

great result and closer to the title but one BIG stand out last night the STRIKER or lack of one

when villa scored i feared the worst because we was going nowhere ? villa lets us have the ball and you really look toothless. a world class striker is more than just goals in the team. he takes over the other teams defence and they double him up and stops the other team just banking up and defending. also he is a target a out ball holds up the play brings others in and it creates spaces

sorry but jesus and sterling can not do that or good enough to do that ? know matter how much you work on it in training a striker is born with his skills. yes we beat villa and sit top of the league but better teams really pick us off because we don't have a striker to kill the games

in away the stones sending off worked better for us and its opened the game and we control the game with defence and midfield with taking off jesus but we could not settle until the final whistle and got the job done

talk of all this super league and fans not going next season ? well if city don't sign a world class striker in the summer i think a lot of fans on here will not bother going ???
Agree because this season has been a pile of shite.

The club have basically said, we couldn't give a fuck about the fans and we'll dry bum you all for the sake of a few quid. You accept a mealy mouthed apology and bend over for more. Yet I'm the delicate one? haha
Ah, I see your problem now.

Yes, you’re still the delicate one.

Ha Ha.

Never thought I'd say this, but I didn't watch it. I checked the score a few times and the victory was met with indifference. The last few days have really made me re-think football. Perhaps in time that'll change, we'll see.
You bothering to come on a football forum to everyone your not bothered is the same as Dippers and Rags bothering to go on their forums to say they're not bothered about City

great result and closer to the title but one BIG stand out last night the STRIKER or lack of one

when villa scored i feared the worst because we was going nowhere ? villa lets us have the ball and you really look toothless. a world class striker is more than just goals in the team. he takes over the other teams defence and they double him up and stops the other team just banking up and defending. also he is a target a out ball holds up the play brings others in and it creates spaces

sorry but jesus and sterling can not do that or good enough to do that ? know matter how much you work on it in training a striker is born with his skills. yes we beat villa and sit top of the league but better teams really pick us off because we don't have a striker to kill the games

in away the stones sending off worked better for us and its opened the game and we control the game with defence and midfield with taking off jesus but we could not settle until the final whistle and got the job done

talk of all this super league and fans not going next season ? well if city don't sign a world class striker in the summer i think a lot of fans on here will not bother going ???
you're a proper ray of sunshine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.