Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

No, I wouldn’t sell him but that’s effectively what you are saying. Translation of your argument: “Haaland is a goal scorer full stop. He will never be anything else.” As I said, if that were true, he would be on his way. There was no comparison to Sterling, but rather to PEP’s policy on non-improvers. Have a look at what he did to the so-called stars when he became head coach of Barca. He hasn‘t changed that philosophy: change or die. Ask Mr. Eto’o. Now if Fat Sam were our manager, things would be different, but it’s PEP.
Haaland is a goalscorer fullstop. You are right. He will never be the player you want him to be. Don't forget Pep had Lewendoski at Bayern very similar to Earling he never tried to change him. Pep has already told Haaland not to get involved in general play too much and to stay in the box area. Pep understands what Earling is all about.

Bit like Aberdeen winning the ECWC - a minnow that struck lucky. Wolves and your good selves are bigger in recent times.

Aberdeen aren’t a minnow:​

Europeanedit

Gooner in work reckons Villa should be under investigation for playing a weakened side & throwing their match against us last night.
Well, i laughed....he got angry, i laughed even more, he stomped off, i haven't stopped laughing since.
Funny as fuck

Gooner in work reckons Villa should be under investigation for playing a weakened side & throwing their match against us last night.
Well, i laughed....he got angry, i laughed even more, he stomped off, i haven't stopped laughing since.
Funny as fuck
luton had 10 fit players according to their own manager so maybe hes an idiot, what am i talking about maybe> hes an arsenal fan of course hes an idiot

Funny as fuck
Now you've made me laugh as well. What a silly fool your workmate is. :-)

Funny as fuck
Probably cos its dawned on him that their bottle job on Sunday is inevitably gonna cost them the title

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.