Atletico supposedly after Negredo.....

Nice to hear! Would love Barkley but at the expense of Garcia Rodwell richards Sinclair, Not the Beast!

He is desperate for a goal tho, get back up and running in pre season and with our World Cup late arrivals will probably start the season up front with JoJo!

VAMOS ALVARO!!!!

pudge said:
waspish said:
Well he ain't going to say anything else is he..
They didn't have to have him answer that question..

The CityTV staff can put whatever questions they want forward, it's down to Alvaro to decide whether to, and how to answer them. And again, what is he supposed to say? "Yes I'm homesick and yes I want to leave" of course he was going to say everything is hunky-dory.

Project Rain said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

The CityTV staff can put whatever questions they want forward, it's down to Alvaro to decide whether to, and how to answer them. And again, what is he supposed to say? "Yes I'm homesick and yes I want to leave" of course he was going to say everything is hunky-dory.[/quote

Would have thought the questions are edited so dubious answers will not be given

grim up north said:
Project Rain said:
pudge said:

The CityTV staff can put whatever questions they want forward, it's down to Alvaro to decide whether to, and how to answer them. And again, what is he supposed to say? "Yes I'm homesick and yes I want to leave" of course he was going to say everything is hunky-dory.[/quote

Would have thought the questions are edited so dubious answers will not be given

Yep they might of edited it and told him to say you love it at city and staying ;)

Project Rain said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

The CityTV staff can put whatever questions they want forward, it's down to Alvaro to decide whether to, and how to answer them. And again, what is he supposed to say? "Yes I'm homesick and yes I want to leave" of course he was going to say everything is hunky-dory.

Are you calling him a liar then?

Project Rain said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

It would be a bit of a shitty thing to do, giving fans false hope of him staying if the intention is for him to move on.

Project Rain said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

Or maybe... and stop me if I'm wrong cos I could be secong guessing here,you never know...but maybe,just maybe..

He's telling the fucking truth!!

Project Rain said:
pudge said:
waspish said:

City probably get tweeted a good few thousand questions, admittedly a good few were bound to be about him leaving, but they could easily not have him answer it.

He doesn't type in #askalvaro and read every question, City probably favourite or retweet a select few for him to see and they've chosen those for a reason and he's answered it for the same reason, shockingly perhaps because it's the truth...

Plus, they've named the video "I don't want to leave City" so they know what they're doing..

A bit of realism is needed here. It wouldn't be the first time a footballer has said he's happy and doesn't want to leave, only to then leave pretty sharpish. Plus, it could well be his FAMILY that are unsettled in England, not the beast himself. I don't think this particularly changes anything. In the transfer window, it's wise to ignore what players/managers/agents say!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.