Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Close to the point of no return soon. Even my old man considers packing it in.

City matters etc where are you it’s about time you stop letting the club off so lightly about stuff. Need to stop allowing them to say they have met the reps and spoke about issues (the issues they want to permit speaking about).

Home and away tickets are both affected by the clubs policy and I’m not calling for eradication we all accept a degree of tourism corporate etc.

They need to be held to account over ticket prices, distribution and clarity on allocation splits Christ even United can do that.

I think I can say for most fans who look to do away games and enjoy an atmosphere the club are starting to sour the whole experience the greed and ignorance, they seem to appease opposition fans more than our own fans.

The football is great and I will be forever grateful for seeing what I’ve seen. I think city are starting to rock the boat a bit too much to the point where half the people I go with now are thinking of walking away.

Close to the point of no return soon. Even my old man considers packing it in.

City matters etc where are you it’s about time you stop letting the club off so lightly about stuff. Need to stop allowing them to say they have met the reps and spoke about issues (the issues they want to permit speaking about).

Home and away tickets are both affected by the clubs policy and I’m not calling for eradication we all accept a degree of tourism corporate etc.

They need to be held to account over ticket prices, distribution and clarity on allocation splits Christ even United can do that.

I think I can say for most fans who look to do away games and enjoy an atmosphere the club are starting to sour the whole experience the greed and ignorance.

The football is great and I will be forever grateful for seeing what I’ve seen. I think city are starting to rock the boat a bit too much to the point where half the people I go with now are thinking of walking away.
Good post.
As others on here have already said, when Pep goes and the drop-off happens, the club are in for
a serious wake-up call. You reap what you sow...

The parking could well be a final nail for me ......it's so hard to stop going though. I've tried to stop in the past and failed. Think the club know this and think they can do what the fuck they want especially now.

Do you have a disabled badge? If so you can still park near the ground I think. I went with a mate last week and he can park a five minute walk to the ground it was great for getting away quickly.

Good post mate, and an accurate description of where we are now.

As others have said in recent days, we need a Supporters’ Trust to call out these major issues which are systematically driving away those of us who were there during the shit times.

The City Matters group may have the best of intentions but everything seems to be falling on deaf ears. Time to have a rethink and mobilise.

I completely agree. We as fans don’t have a voice and we don’t have a group that can stand up for city fans.issues like ticket prices and the ridiculously high number of tickets being given to agencies. We need a proper supporters trust.

The 1894 group are the only ones who regularly speak up on some of these issues. The official supporters club/ city matters I rarely hear or see anything from them

Last edited:
It’s more embarrassing that any blue would defend him over that ‘Warning Email’.

The club is being run and operated by whoppers everywhere.

Price of success my arse. Legacy fans sold down the river.

Utopia for these cunts is a home crowd comprising of neutral tourists ( and fans of the opposition ) and our away support all guests of Etihad Nissan and Puma.

Soon be like Fulham with a stand for neutrals

Reactions: PPT
The Club are responsible for killing the atmosphere. What they fail to understand is the moment long standing supporters get out of the routine of going they fuck it off completely.

They seem intent on upsetting fans that have been going for 30 years yet roll out the red carpet for some **** at their first game !!

All plans drawn up by some consultancy in a boardroom with their ‘how to grow an international fan base’ masterplan.

I know there is reasonable discussion about football in 2023 being so sanitised everywhere - but the atmosphere at City this season is the worst of the lot.

And nobody running the clubs is arsed about doing anything about it.

Now they can flog tickets elsewhere they don’t give a fuck about what we think.
We can't keep blaming everyone if the atmosphere is shit, there's certainly more than enough hard core City fans in the ground to make a din. If they don't sing its no fuckers fault except the fans, we need to take responsibility...

We can't keep blaming everyone if the atmosphere is shit, there's certainly more than enough hard core City fans in the ground to make a din. If they don't sing its no fuckers fault except the fans, we need to take responsibility...

In the CBS, the ES, and the NS, when people around you are pretty much discouraging you to sing, sit there in silence, watching their mobiles, taking pictures and videos, and doing everything and anything bar supporting the team, what chance does the odd person have to try and get songs and the atmosphere going in the row, the block, and the stand?

Yes, the fans are responsible to an extend, but Khaldoon, Soriano, Danny Wilson, and those at the club tasked with driving match day revenue at all costs and by any means possible, regardless of it effecting the match day atmopshere are the real culprits and the people to blame. Their decisions based on match day revenue growth and income have had a direct and detrimental effect on City’s legacy match going fan base and the atmosphere in general.

I completely agree. We as fans don’t have a voice and we don’t have a group that can stand up for city fans.issues like ticket prices and the ridiculously high number of tickets being given to agencies. We need a proper supporters trust.

The 1894 group are the only ones who regularly speak up on some of these issues. The official supporters club/ city matters I rarely hear or see anything from them

The last City matters meeting was on the 12 of October, nearly 2 months ago, according to the CM, OS minutes.

There probably won’t be a City Matters meeting until after Christmas and the New year. That will be 3 months without a meeting. That works out about 3 meetings a season or every 3 months.

I’m in a supporters branch. We have a meeting every two weeks to discuss issues, tickets, travel, etc.

So many roles at City!

AF5F1EDC-90AD-4398-A0B3-9F6AFEBBD542.jpeg
9ADCCC36-FF11-44F7-AB0F-2F6412D83802.png

The last City matters meeting was on the 12 of October, nearly 2 months ago, according to the CM, OS minutes.

There probably won’t be a City Matters meeting until after Christmas and the New year. That will be 3 months without a meeting. That works out about 3 meetings a season or every 3 months.

I’m in a supporters branch. We have a meeting every two weeks to discuss issues, tickets, travel, etc.

So many roles at City!

View attachment 100542
View attachment 100543

3 months is too long! The amount of things that happen between those months.

In my opinion City matters is a tick box exercise to make it seem like the club listen to the fans. If the club want to do something they will do it, as we’ve seen.

Compare that to say the spirit of shankly group, they have influence and represent their support

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.