Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I always stay ‘til the end, but can’t envisage the day that everyone does so. Transport is so shit that modern life dictates that people need to shorten their time in traffic.

Society is time poor, rushing between different things.

Laps of honour should be limited to the biggest games, not drubbing a relegation candidate, in my opinion.
I agree with you, there won't be a day where everyone does, but the club should be trying to make as many people possible stay.

The infrastructure is appalling, with the metrolink being a disgrace and people complaining that SS3, our newest stand, is a nightmare to get out of. I don't blame individuals for leaving early one bit.

Problem is so many people leave early that you don't even beat the queue anymore, you just ensure that you're not at the very back of the queue!

Thought the majority stayed well inside the last 10 minutes, but as it got closer to full-time the mass exodus started.

Watched Newcastle v Arsenal last night. The ground was 90% full at full-time with the Newcastle fans staying to applaud the team as they did their usual lap of honour after winning a home game.

they were playing Arsenal tbf, not Bournemouth

The infrastructure is appalling, with the metrolink being a disgrace and people complaining that SS3, our newest stand, is a nightmare to get out of.
I just don't get this
I'v been in 318 since it opened
its not a nightmare to get out of,over the course of 20 years since the stadium as been open,I'v sat in every stand and level,and obviously exited etc
its no different than any other stand or level

I agree with you, there won't be a day where everyone does, but the club should be trying to make as many people possible stay.

The infrastructure is appalling, with the metrolink being a disgrace and people complaining that SS3, our newest stand, is a nightmare to get out of. I don't blame individuals for leaving early one bit.

Problem is so many people leave early that you don't even beat the queue anymore, you just ensure that you're not at the very back of the queue!
I had such a shitshow with cancelled trains on Friday (when I had to go into town) that I drove yesterday. And it took me more than two hours to get back (to near Preston) because of a logjam on the M61/M6. The North West has possibly he worst infrastructure in Europe considering its dense population. Certainly I have never been anywhere worse in Europe.

I get it more when there’s no jeopardy in the game. At 6-1, the game was well won.

It’s in games where the result is still unknown that I can’t fathom leaving in 75 minutes.

To each their own though. Priorities are different in different people.

To the thirty or so if you in East level 3 who were waving your phone around with the lights on in the second half, it looked incredible sad and I sincerely hope those that were doing it were young kids

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.