Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Mate..You can’t have a go at Pep for ticket allocation.
In on the receiving end as I gave my season up stupidly when we got good and if i don’t plan and get one through my branch I normally get one one the website.
Liverpool like you I couldn’t get one and Spurs is looking difficult.
I realise my tipping up in cup games on a Tuesday in 1992 now means nowt but ticket issues are largely my fault and not Peps.
Your correct ,i am not blaming Pep ,but i am blaming the club , perhaps if Pep sat down with a supporters group and heard our side of the story regarding ticket allocation he would have a different perspective ,tourists and day trippers invariably do not support any club , they go to be entertained. But i usually get a ticket when the season ticket holders cant make a game and they sell them back to the club , then i snap up a ticket usually in the South Stand.

There's no doubt in my mind that 12.30pm kick offs are crap for atmosphere. It's not easy trying to remember a game with a fantastic atmosphere at that kick off time.
We were no where near our best today but neither were Liverpool, who I reckon were one of the quietest away supports this season.
When ever we go to their place we're far more vocal, win or lose.

Last edited:
Your correct ,i am not blaming Pep ,but i am blaming the club , perhaps if Pep sat down with a supporters group and heard our side of the story regarding ticket allocation he would have a different perspective ,tourists and day trippers invariably do not support any club , they go to be entertained. But i usually get a ticket when the season ticket holders cant make a game and they sell them back to the club , then i snap up a ticket usually in the South Stand.
Yes and I am exactly the same exactly mate.I come from 200 miles away and need to plan and tell me folks if Im staying,book trains but I can’t.
The system of buying tickets on MCFC normally works for me but of late it’s not been good but we cant give the greatest manager in history any more burden than entertaining us and bringing us the European Cup Again.
If you have a spare for Sunday let me know:-)

Last edited:
So we descend to their level and that’s OK?
A bunch of cowards mate. No excuse or justification to do what they did.
I do agree mate I don't like that kind of behaviour, but it all could've been avoided by an away fan not sitting in the home end.

I wasn't nearby so I don't know the context, but If it was a tourist who clearly doesn't know any better then I would feel really bad and would actually put the blame on the club for allowing that to happen.

On the other hand if it's some smirking scouser who thinks he's being clever, then no I won't have any sympathy whatsoever.

Last edited:
So we descend to their level and that’s OK?
A bunch of cowards mate. No excuse or justification to do what they did.

I don't like it but i understand it. Resentment has been building and simmering for years against this lot and rightly so. Teenage girls head split open, no arrests, our bus smashed up, no arrests, our bench pelted with coins, no arrests. Loads more incidents too that aren't as widely reported. Somebody has mentioned our fans being sprayed with pepper spray yesterday. All this leads to a sense of injustice so if some of their fans are stupid and cocky enough to make themselves known in our end it's hardly surprising they get a dig.

The atmosphere is dictated by the day,so ko time affects it,the club being soft as shit and telling fans if they upset the scouse cunts they're in trouble, affects it,tourists paying top dollar affects it,bans for swearing affects it,nobhead stewards thinking they rule the roost affect it,it's shit and it is everywhere, the price we all pay for the sanitisation of a working class lads day out. Its never getting better than it is
Yes sir, great comment. The atmosphere as we knew and loved it has gone for good.

The sense of excitement, belonging and even the vague sense of lawlessness that once permeated the big games has been replaced by middle management's idea of a family friendly fun atmosphere.

It's fucking nauseating.

Somebody said our fans didn't react to that scouse twat giving it the fingers on the lips to them. They did.

View attachment 99690
I find this shot to be crammed with interest.
Compare it with the rag shot of Ealing at OT a few weeks ago and the hatred on every face in it.
First things first the two kids at the bottom should be Oscar nominated and win.Their sublime faces are wonderful.
Otherwise the fans are accepting the goal knowing its a blip and are all smiling and considering it was a late equaliser I’m so proud of every blue face here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.