Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I'm in 316 and could only make out bits of it and no-one around me knew it either. Was going for about 10 minutes. Sounds good but obviously today isn't the day to fully appreciate it

Edit: this is in reply to the 'made of stone' post above

Doesn't even feel right calling the South Stand a singing section as it's only 114 and half of 115 who ever actually sing. 116-118 may be standing sections, but they certainly don't sing

It’s really frustrating. People in the singing section who make no noise at all. We can’t force people to sing, but there’s plenty of people around the ground who would love to go in there and sing non stop.

Block 109 has got quite a few people who start chants off and join in as well. We need more people like that in the south stand

View attachment 101598
Ipswich's version of the South Stand. The problem is everyone thinks everything is great, with the North Stand coming we have a massive opportunity to sort out the atmosphere one and fro all
The club will see it as an opportunity for one thing and it won’t be atmosphere.

At least SSL1 carried on supporting the team, "Champions again!", until Palace Scored. As for the other 3 stands, hundreds fucked off when it was 2-1 with 15 minutes to go including extra time. I saw 'City fans', really, heading towards the exits on 80 minutes. Lol! Fucking shameful today.

At least SSL1 carried on supporting the team, "Champions again!", until Palace Scored. As for the other 3 stands, hundreds fucked off when it was 2-1 with 15 minutes to go including extra time. I saw 'City fans', really, heading towards the exits on 80 minutes. Lol! Fucking shameful today.
lol. South Stand was empty on 80 mins mate.

View attachment 101598
Ipswich's version of the South Stand. The problem is everyone thinks everything is great, with the North Stand coming we have a massive opportunity to sort out the atmosphere one and fro all

It won't happen!

Soriano, Danny Wilson & Co are more bothered and engrossed about driving the match day revenue.

If you think the NS expansion is going to create a Kop, a Curva, or a German and European singing section behind the goal, you're in for a shock. It won't.

So sad the ground doesn't kick the lads up the arse and push them to a win.
It will be exactly the same next time. It's difficult for me to understand that behaviour as I'm used to feel responsible to support my team when things look bad but not many feel to be arsed to do so. Only singing when winning?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.