Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
We don't deserve this team. We really don't. It's like 35000 Barry Manilow fans watching the best team we're ever going to see.The Colin Bell and the East stand look like they could not give a fuck.
To quote Blur. When the days, they seem to fall through you. Well, just let them go.

I mentioned earlier about doing the legends lounge today as a xmas treat, we also did the pre pitch tour.

I have never felt so out of place in all my life. It was full of tourists and school trips, yes I should have expected that but the sheer numbers surprised me.

We did the treble and so many people want to come and see us. I think the club has sacrificed us loyal fans who just buy a pint and a ticket, in place of the tourists who spend hundreds of ££.

I'm not liking what I'm see this season. We now prefer to go to away matches only but it's been impossible this season to get any.

Us grassroots fans and us FOC arent wanted now, it's the more middle class and tourist.

I hate saying this as City is in my blood since 1960, as I said earlier every time I go to the Etihad abit of me becomes less enjoyable.

Sitting in the premier inn now, I'm not angry about the result so much, more confused about my lack of enjoyment of attending matches.

I so wanted to enjoy my treat but I think it just showed me the future of football and I didnt like it.

And as for turning on your phone touch that can fuck right off

I mentioned earlier about doing the legends lounge today as a xmas treat, we also did the pre pitch tour.

I have never felt so out of place in all my life. It was full of tourists and school trips, yes I should have expected that but the sheer numbers surprised me.
I feel like that with all the corporate/ hospitality sections. Most city fans, including myself can’t afford to sit in those areas - maybe as a one off treat. I get it’s a part of football.

From my seat I can see the tunnel club and it feels so out place to me and so at odds with what the core of our fan base and club is about. The club have become obsessed with chasing that market now. Again I understand the reasons why.

My fear is the north stand expansion is basically being done for corporates and it could make the atmosphere worse. Funny thing is, if everything turns south the club will want those legacy fans back.

This was always going to be my last season but I was open to persuasion to carry on
Not now.
Nothing to do with what happens on the pitch. I just feel out of place.

You're not the only one.

But don't worry, our season ticket seats will go to match day sales or official touting ticket selling websites affiliated to the club.

You're not the only one.

But don't worry, our season ticket seats will go to match day sales or official touting ticket selling websites affiliated to the club.
That's why I won't surrender mine, I pick and choose the games I want now and flog the rest or give to family, started going to Maine Road games, enjoying that far more in all honesty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.