Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
He’s trying to help mate. You might not agree with his views but do you really have to belittle him?

Maybe share some of your ideas.

Correct. There's absolutely no need to get personal. We all contribute to this thread in our own way.

Anyway. Happy Christmas to all the atmosphere posters and readers. :-)

Christ almighty !! You post some shite on here but that has jumped the shark.

‘Massive group called The Kippax controlling the North Stamd’ hahaha wtf.

Do you know anything about English football culture ?
Christ. This is the response you get for just throwing an idea in. You didn't even have to respond if you didn't like it, Belittling other blues doesn't make you look big or make your opinion more valid than others.

Watching West Ham right now… the atmosphere is terrible (or seems that way on TV).

12:30 KOs are crap, everywhere.
Flat as a pancake and noticeable how many fans are still on the concourse after halftime, either waiting to be served, or trying to throw as much ale down their neck to play catch up for the second half.

Flat as a pancake and noticeable how many fans are still on the concourse after halftime, either waiting to be served, or trying to throw as much ale down their neck to play catch up for the second half.
Well done the Irons, suck on that raggies

As you'll know, I don't like drums at football games. But I do think we now have better-suited songs compared to 2016.

If someone was drumming along to Champions Again, Follow You Everywhere, and Best Defence in Europe, it would hold the beat better than clapping and enable more fans around the stadium to participate (in time).

My plea to anyone who is too shy to sing... Be noisy in other ways (clap, shout, whistle, boo). Noise creates more noise!
Noise doesn’t create more noise……well it does……you can have this for free….

(all) behaviour is infectious…..it’s one of my favourite sayings. You’re welcome.

The powers that be at Liverpool must have got a bit nervous at Klopp’s call for noise against Arsenal , by reminding them to make sure they create a cauldron whilst sat politely in their allocated seat.

a6e9851641509cc9e925512f15b724cf.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.