Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Best of the season so far for me yesterday, especially 2nd half including when we were 1 down

I hate it too. To be fair in the past I remember Distin, Dickov, Sturridge, Milner and one or two others getting it too. Neither of these two did anything to deserve any abuse whatsoever. They moved on for game time and we met them go. The booing was pathetic.
I think Palmer coming out saying he’s a United fan and idolising that **** Rooney growing up didn’t help his cause.

It was very strange. When both Palmer and Sterling were subbed a big boo emerged from the family stand, only to be replaced by applause from the rest of the stadium.
some dickheads booed Palemer near me in the south stand, unti someone shouted fuck off booing the lad for sterling no one cared if he was booed, but tbh not many did most clapped him off

I applauded both Sterling and Palmer off but if a few kids wanted to boo them then that’s their choice.

Good support yesterday. The South Stand were great first half and the whole ground seem to take over in the 2nd half. Hopefully, we can really get behind the lads in the remaining games. The heavy pitch would have taken plenty out of us so we need every bit of support on Tuesday night.

I think Palmer coming out saying he’s a United fan and idolising that **** Rooney growing up didn’t help his cause.
I didn’t boo either of them but yeah, I think the United & Rooney thing did definitely play a part in the Palmer booing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.