Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
seems all the leeds fans stayed to the end....at 10 oclock on a sunday night ..and saw 2 goals for their troubles

Are the season ticket holders just not showing up and selling them ?
Dunno mate, the people I know who sit near us were mainly there but a huge number of “first timers” milling about excitedly, looking for the right aisle and seeming confused that they couldn’t take beer to their seats…

It was shite yesterday, I don’t think the players bled for the cause yesterday, I stayed to the end as I’m right at the back of the stand but the applause from me was very muted tbh. Drab game, major disappointment, title chance most likely gone tbh
Sorry mate I disagree. They left it all out there at the end. They kept pushing and trying to find that winner. One thing you can never doubt is our winning mentality. We just couldn't find a way through. Don't think Kev, Diaz, Stones,Bernardo and Rodri would appreciate anyone questioning their will to win.

I’ll never understand it. You set your day up to watch the footie, then you leave early? Makes no sense. How many moments have the early lot missed. Just so they can beat the traffic, laughable.

Rather they gave up and let a Tourist buy the ticket, at least a Tourist would stay til the end!

In SS2 they were streaming out whilst the game was on, not even looking back to see what was happening.

Leave early Zombies!

Don't get it!

Last edited:
I think a lot a blues underestimate how much a vocal backing in the last few mins can help a team especially at home , can be a difference of a few points a season in my opinion.
What makes you think we aren’t giving the team that help ?

A record unbeaten home run suggests we are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.