Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Lots of unfamiliar faces near us at the back of 315 but the atmosphere was decent in patches.. It does frustrate me but it’s ironic that fans of teams like Luton don’t get that we tend to raise our game as fans in the big games.. they’re certainly not a big team

5/10 for me.. could do a lot better

Usual stuff: Football in a library and WWYWYWS, then something about "Conference champions you'll never sing that", and then a ditty that sounded like "we've won it all" even though they've never won the top division, the FA Cup or anything in Europe. There was also "how shit must you be, it's only one nil". That stopped after our second and was replace sometime later by "three-one and you're going home". They sang about their own team about as often as they attacked our goal.
“You are embarrassing” they sang to the half empty home end on 89 minutes. No dickheads, you are embarrassing. Shushing from the away end after less than 30 seconds, singing about empty seats in a stadium which must have been full to 95% of capacity, giving abuse and calling people out in the away end when we really couldn’t care about you or your team. The fact is if it wasn’t a novelty one off season in the Premier League, then you’d be lucky if 1000 fans travelled and a large percentage of your end were likely United and Liverpool supporters with Luton as a second team. You couldn’t be more embarrassing if you tried.

Last edited:
Was as good as could be expected today given the David v Goliath nature of the match

I thought the Luton fans were decent. I quite enjoyed that conference chant. Tbf to them they are small time so I don’t mind them having a small time songbook on their big day out. It’s the fans of the likes of Villa and Everton who should be ashamed of themselves

I usually sit in SSL3 but fancied a change today so sat in the corner between SSL2 and CBL2. Never again. Flat as a pancake. The worst of it being that when we scored, literally dozens remained seated and barely mustered a half arsed clap! The 2 rows in front of me in particular didn’t seem interested at all and left on 80-85 mins.

Back to SSL3 come Wednesday!

“You are embarrassing” they sang to the half empty home end on 89 minutes. No dickheads, you are embarrassing. Shushing the away end after less than 30 seconds, singing about empty seats in a stadium which must have been full to 95% of capacity, giving abuse and calling people out in the away end when we really couldn’t care about you or your team. The fact is if it wasn’t a novelty one off season in the Premier League, then you’d be lucky if 1000 fans travelled and a large percentage of your end were likely United and Liverpool supporters with Luton as a second team. You couldn’t be more embarrassing if you tried.
Every song about us.

Still they won’t be singing them next season as they won’t be in this league. They were absolutely shite. Worse than Burnley Sheff U and Everton who were all dross.

“You are embarrassing” they sang to the half empty home end on 89 minutes. No dickheads, you are embarrassing. Shushing from the away end after less than 30 seconds, singing about empty seats in a stadium which must have been full to 95% of capacity, giving abuse and calling people out in the away end when we really couldn’t care about you or your team. The fact is if it wasn’t a novelty one off season in the Premier League, then you’d be lucky if 1000 fans travelled and a large percentage of your end were likely United and Liverpool supporters with Luton as a second team. You couldn’t be more embarrassing if you tried.
Spot on pal. Bunch of half wits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.