Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
F a
I hope on Wednesday 30-40k fans are showing up 1h before the kick-off to intimidate the Real players during their warm-up.
Unless they drop us all onto the etihad campus by parachute or helicopter us in there's absolutely no chance of even a few thousand people beating the clusterfuck that is the Manchester traffic situation and being there by 1900 hrs

Pressure of the public is a myth.
Real Madrid players are elite athletes who have mental concentration.
In fact, Real Madrid and Barça fans are so animated like my grandmother, and together they have almost 20 Champions.

In fact, Greece or Turkey have very hot fans and they don't win anything.

Manchester City players will beat Real Madrid with their quality. Just with it.

If it’s a myth we might as well all stay at home.

The atmosphere last season against Madrid was the best it’s been in that stadium and heavily contributed to the 4-0 whalloping.

If it’s a myth we might as well all stay at home.

The atmosphere last season against Madrid was the best it’s been in that stadium and heavily contributed to the 4-0 whalloping.

LOL.
You are afraid of Real Madrid.

I told same last year. Same now. Real Madrid is out.

Real Madrid is a charade.

At the moment is lower than City.

His legend as a club is explained by extra-sports issues that come from very far away. It's the first "state club" of this sport.

Without full political support it should not even exist for 25 years.

Spain is not the beach and the sun and the sangria and the smiles while you dance "yo quiero baaaailar toda la nooooche!". That's just the appearance.

There is a lot of garbage in their sewers and under their blankets. And within all that there are elements like Real Madrid that are used and favored outside of sports.

Rubbish in the 1st half, very decent in the 2nd half. All the big chants starting in SS3 like usual.

5/10

If you'd asked me at the start of the season who the best away fans to visit the Etihad would be, I'd have put my money on Luton. How wrong I would've been.

Small time as it gets, worse than villa the other week. And once they'd reminded us that we're a library, they then sat in silence for large periods.

Funny thing is if they stay up they'll be none in SS3 next season.

I know we sing about the rags but, they and other clubs really should put in the effort to sing and support their own team rather than rattle through City bingo every game.

F a

Unless they drop us all onto the etihad campus by parachute or helicopter us in there's absolutely no chance of even a few thousand people beating the clusterfuck that is the Manchester traffic situation and being there by 1900 hr

I hope on Wednesday 30-40k fans are showing up 1h before the kick-off to intimidate the Real players during their warm-up.
City bus welcome first, then pile in and pile on !!

Mate, there won’t be 40 fans in the stadium an hour before kick off, never mind 40k. That’s not how we do it in England.
Yep, when I go, I normally I aim to get to my seat just before the teams come out, Maybe a quick toilet stop, possibly a coffee, if I'm really early (like 20 minutes early)
Years ago, when I wasn't old enough to drink (drinking being an absolutely integral part of my 80s and 90s matchday experience for obvious reasons ) I spent many a boring hour watching teams going through their warm ups, even ,at away grounds coming out to 'inspect the pitch' in their suits (as they used to wear) when they arrive!! I used to wonder if the game would ever start!!
Having said the above, when the game actually starts I do try to get involved, clap, cheer, sing (if you call it that) express my views (sometimes quite colourfully!)
as much as I can.
Also, I have only left early once at COMS/Etihad, that was that astoundingly dreadful game against Forest in the FA Cup, where with about 15 mins to go I simply couldn't take anymore!!!

Pressure of the public is a myth.
Real Madrid players are elite athletes who have mental concentration.
In fact, Real Madrid and Barça fans are so animated like my grandmother, and together they have almost 20 Champions.

In fact, Greece or Turkey have very hot fans and they don't win anything.

Manchester City players will beat Real Madrid with their quality. Just with it.

Are you drunk or on drugs mate?

I’m here to help if you need someone to talk to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.