Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Last night was bitterly disappointing and frankly I thought the atmosphere at 0-0 contributed to Madrid going ahead. They were expecting last years atmosphere and it was flat until they scored.

Re. Madrid fans in the home end. I saw four lads in shirts and scarves going in via entrance X barely challenged, they just zipped up their coats. I'm going to speak to the club about it but it would be handy if anyone has actually block, row and seat numbers. Please can you send them to daniel.bowdler@citymatters.co.uk.

See basically the entire front 5 rows of the left hand section (when looking down from CB Level 3) of padded seats on CB Level 2, I'm not sure if the club have sold them to them or they are some that Uefa give to their mates but it's a joke, it's happened in all the champions league games this season but last night was a piss take when you've just seen your team get robbed by a bunch of cheats.

Absolutely full of tourists and away fans last night. It will kick off big time if it carries on like that - progressively worse in these big champions league games over the past couple of years.

With the ticket criteria as it is, it has to be City fans getting tickets and profiteering? I can't see how else this would happen. The only thing the club could do is have names on tickets and check every one on entry but this isn't feasible and would see 60,000 moan like f"$£ at the length of time it takes to get in to the stadium.

Despite the obvious intruders, decent atmosphere throughout the game.
It’s the club who are touting tickets and giving them to ticket agencies to sell at a large profit. It’s entirely on them for helping to make the atmosphere worse.

Long standing blues can’t get tickets, but influencers that openly mock our club can.

See basically the entire front 5 rows of the left hand section (when looking down from CB Level 3) of padded seats on CB Level 2, I'm not sure if the club have sold them to them or they are some that Uefa give to their mates but it's a joke, it's happened in all the champions league games this season but last night was a piss take when you've just seen your team get robbed by a bunch of cheats.

The club have to provide those tickets, every club gets an allocation like that in European games.

Last night was bitterly disappointing and frankly I thought the atmosphere at 0-0 contributed to Madrid going ahead. They were expecting last years atmosphere and it was flat until they scored.

Re. Madrid fans in the home end. I saw four lads in shirts and scarves going in via entrance X barely challenged, they just zipped up their coats. I'm going to speak to the club about it but it would be handy if anyone has actually block, row and seat numbers. Please can you send them to daniel.bowdler@citymatters.co.uk.
Just a thought, if you were sat in your normal seat and a visiting supporter was next to you (in the home end) and he assaulted, threw something or spat at you, could you sue the club?
Me personally, if any of the above happened i would kick f@ck out of them

It's not a joke, it's UEFA rules. 200 CAT A seats. We get them at our aways too. You can see them go up celebrating when we scored last week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.