Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It’s funny seeing some of the comments on Facebook for example from people who didn’t understand the display. If you don’t know the 192 bus or the Mcvities factory you aren’t a true city fan ;)
I'd say it's not just City - you're not a true Manc (or Stopfordian to be fair) if you don't at least know about the legend of the 192, let alone travelled on it!

It’s funny seeing some of the comments on Facebook for example from people who didn’t understand the display. If you don’t know the 192 bus or the Mcvities factory you aren’t a true city fan ;)
or it's the old road to London ......Wemberleyyyyy wemberleeyyyyyy

FA cup semi final and possible final .......it would have been amazing in the Champs league final if you could have blagged a ticket.

Ok so the tourists at champs league games. Yes a bigger % is on the club who just see the £ssssss. But ….. we as fans have to take a large proportion of the blame too.

Whats the % of season ticket holders that are on the champs league scheme? As a micro example, out of 4 of us with season tickets im the only one in the scheme. Id say around me only half of regular ticket holders are in it. At most.
Where are you when we play Copenhagen in the group stage ? The hard slog, dont fancy it on a wet november evening ?
A lot of those games, without the tourists the ground would be half empty.

Last night the other 3 who i go with had a mad scramble to get tickets. Well ive no sympathy
I reckon quite a few knocked the CL scheme on the head after winning it last year. Definitely less regulars near me this time compared to 2022/23. It’s expensive to be in and with the complicated relationship we have with it probably the easiest to justify dropping.

Disgusting..

Wounder how many people in the stadium were non-blues and just their to film youtube videos.

This is truly depressing, so many fans turning up just for their social media accounts, celebrating themselves scoring infuriating and embarrassing. I had one in front of me at West Ham on sunday, whole match talking into her phone. i'm done with going now.

The Ginger Manchester United You-Tuber in a Madrid shirt in the home end.

Ishowspeed, big Man Utd/Ronaldo fan in the home end celebrating the Madrid goal

Madrid fans turning up in Madrid shirts and being asked to just take off the shirts at the home end turnstiles instead of being fucked off.

Chelsea only fans tart, celebrating City getting knocked out in the home end.

How many City fans couldn’t get tickets?

I’ve been in the Champions league scheme since the beginning but next years is getting fucked off, already opted out - well done City

It's happening all grounds sadly for top PL clubs. it's sad and social media obsessed c*nts have ruined it.

This is truly depressing, so many fans turning up just for their social media accounts, celebrating themselves scoring infuriating and embarrassing. I had one in front of me at West Ham on sunday, whole match talking into her phone. i'm done with going now.
Joke mate

Don’t let the social media wankers stop a real fan from going mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.