Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
My block, mate. What row?
I was on Row P mate - on my own for once as other friends & family either bought before or after me due to the staggered sales criteria for this one.

It’s funny, I was actually getting some mini flashbacks last night - and not just from the pre KO DJ set - cos I’m pretty sure the last time I sat in that block was for the QPR game. It felt like almost identical seating and view. Shivers!

Genuine question, are the club not appointing a ticket compliance officer ?, if so is that not because they are also pissed at situations like last night and want it to stop? I cant understand them paying to bring someone in if their remit will be to stop something we are accusing the club of profiteering from?, could this not just be fans racking up the £ by reselling to 3rd parties for big games.

It's not a joke, it's UEFA rules. 200 CAT A seats. We get them at our aways too. You can see them go up celebrating when we scored last week.
I remember when Rangers were regularly playing CL Football. I was working up there so went with a workmate. There were always 200 away fans sat in the middle of the Rangers fans. All had away colours on and cheered the many goals as Rangers invariably lost most games.

Completely forgot until just now - there was a group of kids (maybe about 40 or so I assume a travelling team) in Family Stand (near the front - level 1) trying to get a friggin Mexican wave going in the last 20 mins

I thought at the time WTAF is going on with our ticket policy for such a big game

Genuine question, are the club not appointing a ticket compliance officer ?, if so is that not because they are also pissed at situations like last night and want it to stop? I cant understand them paying to bring someone in if their remit will be to stop something we are accusing the club of profiteering from?, could this not just be fans racking up the £ by reselling to 3rd parties for big games.
The post as advertised a few weeks ago if I remember correctly

Quick question: Is it possible a large number of City fans who aren't on the scheme decided to wait until the result of the first leg was known before committing to the second leg, by which time many tickets had gone to tourists and touting sites?
I had a few friends who are ST holders and on cup scheme payment failed and they missed the notifications

Nearly happened to me but I spotted the email on failed payment

I assume their tickets went on open sale

Completely forgot until just now - there was a group of kids (maybe about 40 or so I assume a travelling team) in Family Stand (near the front - level 1) trying to get a friggin Mexican wave going in the last 20 mins

I thought at the time WTAF is going on with our ticket policy for such a big game
This is where we need the supporters club or city matters to step up and question the club on how tickets are being distributed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.