Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Great away day. Rocking from the start to finish. Fulham is definitely the best away day when the sun is out.
It is the best. That roof helps no end. I went there for the 4-1 a few years back when we were brilliant. It was a great atmosphere. My mate is a Fulham fan and I asked him to get me a ticket in that neutral end if he could but he said they were like rocking horse shit. I went to the 3-0 defeat there second game of season in Div 2. Our fans were lauded for the turnout against Blackpool first game of season but the turnout against Fulham on a Friday night Sky game was incredible. Made me proud to be a blue that night despite the loss. Open end them days though.

I ripped my shorts on the chairs when the 3rd went in. Absolute tumble dryer! City! City! City!

PXL-20240511-204758306-MP.jpg[img]
Thanks for clarifying. Thought you were scratching yer bollox for a minute there!

If only we could replicate our away support for home games. All the best singers are too far apart for me. The north stand extension should allow us to move people to allow this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.