Atmosphere today/moving seats

Yup up on the 3rd tier my ears were ringing with the noise, watched it back when i got home and was disappointed.
When I got back from West brom and watched the Sky recording our fans came across as very loud, maybe the volume settings depend on the director/producer at each match?

When I got back from West brom and watched the Sky recording our fans came across as very loud, maybe the volume settings depend on the director/producer at each match?
Yes it did mate, watched it live on tv and it was non stop and very loud at WBA, think you could be right.

Some good points there Chelsea Lad, I wish you all the luck in building atmosphere at the bridge, grounds all around the country in PL need a kick up the backside to get football going as it should be.

It doesnt have to be ultras group, we have edged away from that type of thing.

Interesting you mention that chelsea fans have had flag displays in the past, but yet it is never shown on sky or MOTD. They would sooner say fans are quite than show the positives of supporters groups trying their best. That is apart from the KOP at Liverpool that get a lot of coverage / camera view, the kop end does look impressive with flags.

You are right, its all about working with the club otherwise you have many issues with security / health & safety. Every year something new comes in and restricts fans from enjoying their day, then clubs say "why is the atmosphere flat" !

If you watch the Bundasliga highlights, at the begining of every match it shows the fans flag displays, i'm pushing at the moment with the club to focus on this, after 2 years of displaying we finally got good coverage against chelsea.

True though flags don't sing, fans do and the reposition of home fans this season behind the goal has helped a very lot. I just love the flags and ticker tape though :-)

Good luck mate

Yeah hey changed the sale or return allocation. Now clubs can order an exact number of blocks and only pay for unsold tickets is they fail to sell 50% of the final block. It used to be 1,500 sale or return, or 3,000 pay for unsold.

So any idea what tier clubs with a small following will get?

Some good points there Chelsea Lad, I wish you all the luck in building atmosphere at the bridge, grounds all around the country in PL need a kick up the backside to get football going as it should be.

It doesnt have to be ultras group, we have edged away from that type of thing.

Interesting you mention that chelsea fans have had flag displays in the past, but yet it is never shown on sky or MOTD. They would sooner say fans are quite than show the positives of supporters groups trying their best. That is apart from the KOP at Liverpool that get a lot of coverage / camera view, the kop end does look impressive with flags.

You are right, its all about working with the club otherwise you have many issues with security / health & safety. Every year something new comes in and restricts fans from enjoying their day, then clubs say "why is the atmosphere flat" !

If you watch the Bundasliga highlights, at the begining of every match it shows the fans flag displays, i'm pushing at the moment with the club to focus on this, after 2 years of displaying we finally got good coverage against chelsea.

True though flags don't sing, fans do and the reposition of home fans this season behind the goal has helped a very lot. I just love the flags and ticker tape though :-)

Good luck mate

I have to say mate your fans display before our game last week did look impressive, thankfully it was actually shown.
The coverage Liverpool gets pisses me off, there's no doubt the Kop looks impressive at times but its nothing new for them, i did hear that Liverpool actually supply their fans with the big flags you see displayed but i'm not sure how true that is.
I'm sure i'm not alone in thinking apart from when the teams come out before the game & YNWA starts with the flags & scarves display the atmosphere at Anfield is just as bad as anywhere else, yet according to the media its a constant barrage of noise, which just isnt true.
Another thing is at Chelsea kids have bottle tops taken off their water bottles going in to the ground, while at Anfield their allowed to wave 10ft flag poles!

We've been slaughtered in the past for the "plastic" flags the club give out for certain games, i'm not keen on that at all because it comes from the suits at the club who are trying to improve the atmosphere in their own not having a clue, way.
To be fair its great for the kids who get the flags & i normally take a few home for my kids & nephews, but regards helping the atmosphere it doesnt work.
Another thing that winds me up, sometimes we have stewards walking up & down taking down seat numbers of lads that are standing up, yet when the club give out free flags the whole ground has to stand to wave them because who waves a flag sitting down?
For the record Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs, Barcelona, Real Madrid to name a few have all had "plastic" flags given out to their fans by their clubs.

All the flags draped around the top tiers are designed by the fans & helped pay for by the club, here's a couple of examples of the displays our fans have organised
B8wkdsiCYAEMZFh.jpg

W-gaw89788.jpg

We now have a new group dedicated to improving the atmosphere, their working with the club & i think trying to get everyone in the same area's in the shed end.
Hopefully it'll come off over time, its sad though that its come to this, clubs fans having to work to improve atmosphere's, what ever happened to fans turning up & vocally supporting their clubs.

It'll be whatever they ask for, block by block, what's not yet clear, is whether they'll start from the front (smallest section) or the back (biggest section).

As a bit of an anorak i'd hope away fans with a small following will have the lower tier rather than being up in the gods where no one can see them!

In response to which tier away fans with smaller followings will get ,West Ham have got the bottom 2 & City got 3rd tier .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.