Atmosphere tonight

deynaskaz said:
I know cheating bastard , but at least miss pike came to meet her fella in the bar , what an arse she has fantastic, there's a point maybe miss pike could do a chicks in city kits stint on the stage surely that would improve the mood

no comment...I'm moaning at the **** in front with the mahoosive flag...

Cant see Yaya miss

mancityvstoke said:
deynaskaz said:
I know cheating bastard , but at least miss pike came to meet her fella in the bar , what an arse she has fantastic, there's a point maybe miss pike could do a chicks in city kits stint on the stage surely that would improve the mood

no comment...I'm moaning at the c**t in front with the mahoosive flag...

Cant see Yaya miss
Should leave his flag at home obscuring the view , it's young lads like him that make me assume your a moaning bastard.

moomba said:
deynaskaz said:
mancityvstoke said:
Not having a go...just out of interest.

How can you afford to go home and away and all cups?

On the flag waving......hate to be a moaning get but doesn't blocking the view of people behind who've paid a lot of money cause a bit of moaning?

And the response to this young lads view says it all the flag will obscure the view, fooking ell go to the theatre my friend , football is about atmosphere and letting go from the mundane day to day , if you stand up for a second you have someone like yourself moaning, get some flags get some atmosphere and forget about this plastic match day experience shit, stop that shit music before the game , get the blue moon back silence and let the crowd make the atmosphere not the fooking tannoy.

For you it might be all about the atmosphere. Others might actually want to watch a bit of football occasionally. I'm not saying we write off all suggestions like flags and stuff but we need to show a bit of consideration to all supporters, not just those that have the same perspective as you.
I think this is why he said use a couple of blocks for the flags and singing.so the sitting and moaning section know where to avoid. Personally I think there should be a few designated blocks for the miserable gits so everyone can avoid them.

2mzljls.jpg

vincent&co said:
moomba said:
deynaskaz said:
And the response to this young lads view says it all the flag will obscure the view, fooking ell go to the theatre my friend , football is about atmosphere and letting go from the mundane day to day , if you stand up for a second you have someone like yourself moaning, get some flags get some atmosphere and forget about this plastic match day experience shit, stop that shit music before the game , get the blue moon back silence and let the crowd make the atmosphere not the fooking tannoy.

For you it might be all about the atmosphere. Others might actually want to watch a bit of football occasionally. I'm not saying we write off all suggestions like flags and stuff but we need to show a bit of consideration to all supporters, not just those that have the same perspective as you.
I think this is why he said use a couple of blocks for the flags and singing.so the sitting and moaning section know where to avoid. Personally I think there should be a few designated blocks for the miserable gits so everyone can avoid them.

I have no problem with that, and think a singing/standing section would be an asset. As for the miserable gits, it strikes me that they are perfectly happy with the state of affairs. Maybe the true miserable gits are the ones that spend their time obsessing about how other people support the club?

moomba said:
vincent&co said:
moomba said:

I have no problem with that, and think a singing/standing section would be an asset. As for the miserable gits, it strikes me that they are perfectly happy with the state of affairs. Maybe the true miserable gits are the ones that spend their time obsessing about how other people support the club?

Not obsessing Moomba having an opinion and being embarrassed that a red twat on TV is actually right about what he says and maybe your response suggests you are one of the reasons why the atmosphere is so shit, do you go to the games or do you watch on tele because it seems to me you are in favour of a front room view and maybe not suited to going to a live football match, which is fine but please don't make out everything is fine and dandy when we sell 37.000 tickets for a champions league game , we got that for Stockport at home. When we hear the atmosphere created at German clubs you can't tell me that it wouldn't be a far more attractive proposition than that dross last night.

deynaskaz said:
moomba said:
vincent&co said:

Not obsessing Moomba having an opinion and being embarrassed that a red twat on TV is actually right about what he says and maybe your response suggests you are one of the reasons why the atmosphere is so shit, do you go to the games or do you watch on tele because it seems to me you are in favour of a front room view and maybe not suited to going to a live football match, which is fine but please don't make out everything is fine and dandy when we sell 37.000 tickets for a champions league game , we got that for Stockport at home. When we hear the atmosphere created at German clubs you can't tell me that it wouldn't be a far more attractive proposition than that dross last night.

Who made you boss of the fans?

dobobobo said:
deynaskaz said:
moomba said:

Who made you boss of the fans?

Nobody who made you smart arse of the net, we're you proud of the club and fans last night.

I've been continually slagged on here for talking about our poor support for many years and been called a rag. The moment a rag says it everyone backs him up, oh the irony.

I actually didn't think it was too bad last night, I've seen and heard it a lot, lot worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.