Attendances

A question for the number counters I am heading south for the bournmouth game and I fancy trying to get a seat in 207 when do they normally sell the unsold corporate seats ? I don't want to pay for a package just a seat.
I haven't really noticed 207 seats becoming available. The few corporate that do appear seem to be about 4 or 5 days before the game.

doesn't seem many left for the toon on saturday, not bad seeing as we have been pants for the last 4 games bar the walkover v sunderland

doesn't seem many left for the toon on saturday, not bad seeing as we have been pants for the last 4 games bar the walkover v sunderland

What a ridiculous post....yes I suppose we should just all stop going and stop supporting the team if they don't play well for a few games....haha!!!!.

What a ridiculous post....yes I suppose we should just all stop going and stop supporting the team if they don't play well for a few games....haha!!!!.

wind it in mate that's not how its meant, quite the opposite in fact

blues are loyal as always regardless of what's said in the post match threads when we don't win by cricket scores

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.