Attendances

It will be interesting to see if the crowd against Newcastle beats the Chelsea one.

wind it in mate that's not how its meant, quite the opposite in fact

blues are loyal as always regardless of what's said in the post match threads when we don't win by cricket scores

True enough mate..it was just your reverse double psychology that threw me!!??.

not many left at all for saturday, looking good

Just spoken to the ticket office - there are not 2 together anywhere and the Mancunian suite, boardroom etc are sold out - only the Legends lounge with any left at all.

The crowd will surpass the Chelsea crowd if the Geordies sell out- does anyone know if they have??

Just spoken to the ticket office - there are not 2 together anywhere and the Mancunian suite, boardroom etc are sold out - only the Legends lounge with any left at all.

The crowd will surpass the Chelsea crowd if the Geordies sell out- does anyone know if they have??

Not as yet. Their OS still shows tickets on sale. I think they're sold out the first tier but I've no idea how sales are going on the other two.

Not as yet. Their OS still shows tickets on sale. I think they're sold out the first tier but I've no idea how sales are going on the other two.

Some piss poor away followings this season - Surely Newcastle will bring 3000??

Taken from the newcastle website.............

Due to high demand, Newcastle United have been given a bigger allocation for their trip to table-toppers Manchester City in the Barclays Premier League next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.