Attending my first ever City game on 26th Oct

Don't forget the half and half scarf, spend a few hundred in the Club shop, sit in someone elses seat (preferably a ST holder) and during the game get up constantly to go order even more food and drink and when not doing that, livestream the game while never taking your eyes from the screen of your phone even when you shine your phone torch at some random point in the second half......

Oh hang on, is this a Champs League game ?

As a tourist myself who has come over a couple times and thoroughly enjoyed the city. I would suggest seeing the following if you have time

Manchester Art Gallery
People's History Museum
The Lowry
IWM North
Manchester Museum

These were some of my favourite places to go. I also took a stadium tour and it was well worth the money.

Saw a bloke wearing a Gvardiol City shirt a few months ago riding a bike in Deak Ferenc square. That you?

Have a good trip pal

It will piss it down.

The game will be over after 20 min and we’ll just pass it round aimlessly for 70 min.

The atmosphere will be nonexistent and at 90min it’s highly likely only you will still be sat there.

The museum and all other recommendations you’ve had are crap plus it will be dark most of the time outside as well.

Have a great time though :-D
That doesn't sound half as shit as you think it does. I'd still have a great time if all of this happens. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.