AVB sacked/Abramovich. (Merged)

Re: AVB for the chop ?

AVB was quoted last week that he wouldn't make the same mistake as Mancini by underestimating Everton. Then yesterday he was taking the blame for not preparing properly. Ycnmiu!

I hope AVB does go at the end off the season, cos as we all know, stability & patience (& money) are key to building a successful team. Every time Abramowitch changes manager puts Chelsea back another 2 years.

Viva Rivaldo said:
I hope not, he's a good manager. Incredibly young too. Any manager would have trouble living up to Roman's expectations with the squad they currently have.

However, Ancelotti was sacked 12 months after they won the double, so you never know. If he does get sacked, I just want them to go all out and get Bielsa in. They'd lose/win every game 5-4.
You want Mou to take over from the pisscan don´t you coz you know he would be the only chance you´d have

I always fancied the proposed Dutch connection at Chelsea. With Hiddink, who said he doesn't want to really come back to day-to-day management, as Director of Football and Frank Rijkaard as in as Manager. I'd have loved to have seen a system like that.

My starting 11 at Chelsea at the moment would be -

Cech
Ivanovic-Cahill-Terry-Cole
Essien-Romeu-Meireles
Sturridge-Torres-Mata

He's doomed. The only question is will he go when Napoli knock them out of the CL or will they wait until the end of the season to see if he can scrape into the top 4 (which probably still wouldn't be enough to save his job). Either way, he's a dead man walking.

themadinventor said:
Oh dear poor AVB lol, he has got to be worried about his job, I think he is next in line for the chop, any thoughts ?.

Interestingly, I had friends staying at a Hotel over the w/e, wherein the Chelsea team were also housed.
My friends aren't really into football, but recognised some of the team - especially Torres.
They commented on how he was completely ostracised by every one of the chelsea staff and players, on the friday evening/sat morning, and how they'd never seen such an 'unhappy bunch' of people. He,Torres spent the entire time on his own looking very low and sad......................................these friends have no axe to grind and don't support any team.
All is not well it seems.

BlueBas said:
AVB was quoted last week that he wouldn't make the same mistake as Mancini by underestimating Everton. Then yesterday he was taking the blame for not preparing properly. Ycnmiu!

I hope AVB does go at the end off the season, cos as we all know, stability & patience (& money) are key to building a successful team. Every time Abramowitch changes manager puts Chelsea back another 2 years.

LOL. only this. I think hes a joke to be frank.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.