Away support

m20.benny said:
it's cos cockneys are lacking in social skills.

they spend all week dashing round their shithole, incapable of interacting with each other. they then rock up at an away game and sit there in complete silence like some fucking mute.
We'd all love to see your social skills......keep on trolling, but don't expect to stay on the forum if you do.

adam123456 said:
I was in 2nd tier yesterday in y6. Everbody was stood up there apart from the front two rows. We never had any bother off the stewards
I was in Y6 and no they weren't mate. I stood for 10 minutes from the start but nobody else near me did so I sat down after getting a bit self conscious and paranoid 80(

craigsteel said:
I do ask how tickets are being allocated for the away games. They are certainly not all being allocated on loyalty points as their is now an obvious split between the lads who were there through thick and thin and the new supporters.
In the last 2 years I have been to away games in London where it feels like you are on the forecourt at Old Trafford, When I go to games where we are going for the title I dont want Mary and Jane talking about the family all game, I want people who are going to support our team. what has led to the rapid growth in the asian support at games? Are they following use with the involvement of our Middle Eastern backers? I have no problem with this on racial grounds and good to see, Can anyone explain it?

I think ticket prices, along with the cost of travel, are putting a lot of people off of these games. Therefore more tickets end up on open sale, which along with our higher profile means you're more likely to get new/non-City fans there.

Eccles Blue said:
If you really think about it we were the 'day trippers' yesterday because we were the ones who went down to Lunnen for the day!!

In other words, if you support City welcome and well done!!

My son and daughter in law had season tickets until they emigrated to Canada and now their two daughters (born over there) are also City supporters, they get up at outrageous hours of the morning to watch on TV and if they came over here in season for a holiday I would pay the earth to get those two little girls a ticket (& their Dad and Mum of course) in fact I would go begging anyone and everyone I know for tickets for them. So does that make me or them any better or less than anyone else? No it doesn't and if I did swear words I would have inserted one there!!
I'll sort em out mate, but seeing as you're desperate, £100 each.

Prestwich_Blue said:
cleavers said:
de niro said:
our eldest moved to london 5 years ago, if jess can't go down there she uses jess's ticket, that kid watched s drop two divisions not long ago.
i'm proud of her.
Spot on de niro, the anti "london" or "southern" blues comments really get my back up. I know blues down here whether ex pats like me, or with no connection to Manchester whatsoever, who haven't missed home or away games for years, and I can take that back to before Ball took over, far better than a large number of manchester based blues, who pick and choose, or f**k off home with 15 minutes to go.
I think the suspicion is that City are selling a lot of tickets to third party agencies, particularly for games like yesterday - expensive, on TV & in London - and for big games - Derby, Liverpool.

This.

The two post-Euro away games have had two away games: Blackburn and QPR. Both sold out.

Apart from United, many would say Blackburn was one of our most impressive supports. Cheap tickets, Sat 3 o clock, down the road for the majority.

QPR, probably the worst so far as far as atmosphere goes. Long way to go, expensive tickets, late kick off.

Really surprised we managed to sell out for yesterday. A year ago, I doubt we would have.

Had no problem standing all game in lower tier z3, sang all game and lost my voice as per every away game. nerves probably had something to do with a quieter than normal atmosphere but i didn't think it was that bad.

Also, cheers to De Niro for the half pint.

ninjamonkey said:
Had no problem standing all game in lower tier z3, sang all game and lost my voice as per every away game. nerves probably had something to do with a quieter than normal atmosphere but i didn't think it was that bad.

Also, cheers to De Niro for the half pint.

You're welcome lad.

I've been a City fan since I was old enough to watch football. My first game was Luton in 1999 when we were in the third tier at the age of 7 years old. Am I from Manchester? No, I'm from Watford. I was at the QPR game on Saturday and sang as much as anybody else in that stand.

marshall92 said:
I've been a City fan since I was old enough to watch football. My first game was Luton in 1999 when we were in the third tier at the age of 7 years old. Am I from Manchester? No, I'm from Watford. I was at the QPR game on Saturday and sang as much as anybody else in that stand.

That's all good and welcoming but it's when you get the people who you rarley see going being sat down and wanting everyone else to sit down just because they are! Yeah they have paid there money but so have we and if we. Atmosphere is always better when stood up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.